Back to back in Europe

peanutgirl

We did a B2B on the Freedom from Rome and it is a lot easier than in the US since you don't go through customs until you get to the airport. We were given our new S&S cards the night before and were told if we got off the ship to use our old cards and use the new ones when we got back on. It was basically just another port day. Very easy!

we are considering a back to back on the Vista. Turn around in Athens. Anyone ever done this in Europe especially Athens.

Wow, great idea. Would love to hear about it if you do it when you return.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

That is such a great idea! I have been obsessing about the Vista itineraries this weekend and trying to decide which is our best option. I am set on cruise to Europe Summer 2016 but can't decide which option is best for a family of 4. I love the cruise itinerary you are talking about but it looks like flying out of Athens is much more money than Barcelona, which is a huge factor since I need to buy 4 plane tickets. I ran your idea by my husband but he can't get off work that long. I am a teacher and the kids are in summer break so maybe he can fly home from Athen and we will stay 😊

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Also considering a B2B starting & ending Barcelona, not too worried about the duplication of ports as we will get the chance to enjoy the boat.

Had a similar experience where our ports on the Carnival Breeze echoed a previous Disney cruise so I turned into Captain Willard, ''never get out of the boat'' usually muttered from a bar.