Port Canaveral New Terminal 1 -- Parking Garage

We will be cruising out of Terminal 1 for our FR cruise. Have there been long waits to get into the garage or to drop off luggage? We usually get to the terminal fairly early as we stay nearby.

I still watch the T1 web cam quite a bit. I don't recall seeing any back up on George King. If there is a back up you might consider going in the back way and enter the garage from the east side

We went out of Terminal 1 last week. Parking was very easy. Embarkation was, too. Love the new terminal!

Thanks -- that's what I was hoping to hear.

Me too!!

We are using it next month. We have always used Park n Cruise but they have changed and now have scheduled shuttles and no service between noon and 1pm which is when we usually arrive.

We will be cruising out of Terminal 1 for our FR cruise. Have there been long waits to get into the garage or to drop off luggage? We usually get to the terminal fairly early as we stay nearby.
I'm another one that will state that I had no problems dropping luggage & parking at CT1.

Me too!!

We are using it next month. We have always used Park n Cruise but they have changed and now have scheduled shuttles and no service between noon and 1pm which is when we usually arrive.

Just spoke with Richard and he informed me that they are only asking people when then book if they want 11:30 or 1:00 so that they can determine volumn based on early or later embarkation trends. They will take you on the shuttle to your ship the same manner as before. We are going on the Feb. 1st Freedom and wanted to make certain if they had a change in their policies. Hope this info helps.

Me too!!

I think with the shuttle backups you are wise to pay the extra to park at the terminal until system for the the hotel and parking shuttles improves.

I still watch the T1 web cam quite a bit. I don't recall seeing any back up on George King. If there is a back up you might consider going in the back way and enter the garage from the east side

I check out the T 1 webcam when there is a ship in also. I am looking at a map -- what is the back way to hit the Garage from the East coming from Residence Inn if thee is a backup on George King? Thanks.

We will probably go pretty early. Hope there are no launches (checking launch schedule website).

I check out the T 1 webcam when there is a ship in also. I am looking at a map -- what is the back way to hit the Garage from the East coming from Residence Inn if thee is a backup on George King? Thanks.

We will probably go pretty early. Hope there are no launches (checking launch schedule website).

Head to McDonald's and turn left off A1A, then left on N Atlantic till you end up back on George King and left to T1

I parked is the garage last week when I was on the Enchantment. I got there around 1230 and there was no line to get into the garage. The do have the option to drop the bags off before you head to the garage. Parking starts on deck 2 of the garage.

I found it very easy to get into and out of the garage.

I parked is the garage last week when I was on the Enchantment. I got there around 1230 and there was no line to get into the garage. The do have the option to drop the bags off before you head to the garage. Parking starts on deck 2 of the garage.

I found it very easy to get into and out of the garage.

Thanks for the update. Was there a line for the option to drop off the bags before you head to the garage? Was this drop off mixed in with the Shuttle line?

Thanks for the update. Was there a line for the option to drop off the bags before you head to the garage? Was this drop off mixed in with the Shuttle line?

By the time I arrived around 12:30 there was no line anywhere outside. The drop off area for luggage is on the first floor of the garage before you would get to the entrance for the parking.

One think I like is they have the entrance and Exit on the same ramp. When Embarking all lane enter and when leaving all lanes exit.

By the time I arrived around 12:30 there was no line anywhere outside. The drop off area for luggage is on the first floor of the garage before you would get to the entrance for the parking.

One think I like is they have the entrance and Exit on the same ramp. When Embarking all lane enter and when leaving all lanes exit.

Thanks for the info. Good idea to have the lanes going one way for embarking and disembarking.

Sounds like Terminal 10 for luggage drop-off area.

Sailed on 1/24 Explorer from T1. The terminal and boarding were efficient, and well designed. This building has the size and dedicated open spaces to process an Oasis class in similar comfort to T18 Port Everglades.

The only thing that caught my attention (arriving around noon) was that decks 2 & 3 in the garage were completely full. Deck 4 is the roof and I was surprised only that much space was left. Freedom was in dry-dock so this was based on EN & EX passengers only.