Breeze American Table Menus

moran4carnival

If it's the same American Table menus they have on the Inspiration and the Imagination you will not have the every day menu as well.

They did not name the items "everyday menu", but dishes such as flat iron steak, ceasar salad, shrimp cocktail were on every menu.

The port of calls selection is what I love.

We cruise in July. I am excited to try it!

After 10 cruises... I know the menu by heart and what is being served for dinner. This summer we will be on the Ecstasy then spend 1 night in Miami and get on the Breeze for 8 more days. I was concerned we would feel like we were eating the same thing over and over.

I also read horrible reviews about the Sunshine... Got on the ship, had a fantastic cruise and loved it. So, I take these complaints with a grain of salt... And really... If it's a nice table and it's clean... who really cares if it has a table cloth on it or not?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Check out my cruise blog:

http://Www.whenshiphappens.com

We cruise in July. I am excited to try it!

After 10 cruises... I know the menu by heart and what is being served for dinner. This summer we will be on the Ecstasy then spend 1 night in Miami and get on the Breeze for 8 more days. I was concerned we would feel like we were eating the same thing over and over.

I also read horrible reviews about the Sunshine... Got on the ship, had a fantastic cruise and loved it. So, I take these complaints with a grain of salt... And really... If it's a nice table and it's clean... who really cares if it has a table cloth on it or not?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Check out my cruise blog:

http://Www.whenshiphappens.com

We were on the Breeze and it was no problem at all.

Just wondering. When you took your very first cruise, did you know what all the menus were already, or did you go in "blind" and discovered what you liked and didn't like?
On our first cruise we went in completely blind - We had no idea what to expect, hadn't found CC, and research was limited to the Carnival website - so no idea about menus, no idea about activities, etc. We didn't even have any idea of what to do in port.:o That was 11 years and 20 cruises ago. Over the years menu items have come and gone; some I miss, others not so much.

We sailed on Glory this past August. Between the time Carnival rolled out American Table and the time we sailed they made changes to the menu, adding back some of the items they originally removed from the menu. The only item offered "for the table" was a bread basket, which my sons really liked since they could devour it without waiting for the waiter to offer seconds. I liked the menu selection. And we didn't miss the tablecloths. My only complaint was that the menus are awkward to use - they're too big and "clunky." Our next cruise is on Breeze and I'm not concerned at all about the menus.

Those with more experience have me thinking to give the new menus second chance.

Variety is the spice of life. The old menus were....well old. Trying something new is an adventure. Try it out and let us know you thoughts when you return.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

If it's the same American Table menus they have on the Inspiration and the Imagination you will not have the every day menu as well.

You may be correct, I thought I read that there were having at least a "modified version" of the every day menu, but on quick search I could not find it.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

For the first time I am now not looking forward to my Breeze cruise in April as much as I was.

No Bitter and Blanc? Well we have the chef's table one night, at least one steakhouse night and at least 1 Cucina night. May have to add some more.

American Table...yuck

Can you pre book cucina?

Sucks! :(

You are the exact cruiser Carnival wants. Pay, Pay, Pay.

My husband and I don't cruise for the food in MDR. For the last few years, we don't even eat in the dining room. The buffet is great. Huge salad with great selection of add-ins, meat and baked potato, what else do you need. Plus no waiting to be served. Just got back from 8 days on Breeze and we never had lines at the buffet, huge selections, carving stations every day with one amazing meat, in addition to all the other selection. They had the best moist turkey, ham and beef. My husband always had his selection of breads and great selections of desserts. We never feel like we are missing out on anything by not dining in the MDR.