Breeze American Table Menus

moran4carnival

Thank you Jamman54!! Atfer seeing these updated menus, I'm starting to feel better about it. These are a huge improvement from what I experienced in the early stages.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Forums mobile app

Your Welcome!! Be sure to have the Smores Parfait for dessert when it's offered. It's my new Carnival favorite. Sure wish I took a picture.....

I will admit that those tweaked newer menus do look better than the roll out menu's. Would like to see a full set (7-8 day choices) as opposed to the 4 day shown but they do look better in the 4 days offered.

Bring back Bitter and Blanc and perhaps all will be forgiven.

PS: That banana white choclate bread pudding does not look like anysort of replacement for B&B!

I will admit that those tweaked newer menus do look better than the roll out menu's. Would like to see a full set (7-8 day choices) as opposed to the 4 day shown but they do look better in the 4 days offered.

Bring back Bitter and Blanc and perhaps all will be forgiven.

PS: That banana white choclate bread pudding does not look like anysort of replacement for B&B!

I know for a fact that B&B was offered on the Liberty. :)

I'm really excited about trying this new menu. While I had my old favorites, it always seemed that many of them were offered on the same night and other nights I struggled to find anything that excited me. I am a little concerned that my cruise is the February 14th Breeze cruise and that will be the first week. I expect some hiccups, but I am still excited.

I'm really excited about trying this new menu. While I had my old favorites, it always seemed that many of them were offered on the same night and other nights I struggled to find anything that excited me. I am a little concerned that my cruise is the February 14th Breeze cruise and that will be the first week. I expect some hiccups, but I am still excited.

I'm on the same cruise and plan to experience a lot of confusion in the MDR. Why roll it out during a premium vacation week???? AND with 3 weeks notice.

I have little confidence in the first week of the rollout, the server will know what I mean by an "individual serving of the Caesar salad".

My dinners are "family style" 355+ days a year. I don't want the waitstaff placing food on the tables where we have to serve ourselves, or even worse, to share with strangers.

Heald said the tablecloths would be staying.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

He also said Bon Voyage prices were not increasing days before they did. According to the renderings, that does not appear to be the case.

ceef95b66f554d280bb80bd588d03d9d.png

CL_VS_HorizonsRest_Bar_ren-copy-592x394.jpg

CL_VS_HorizonsRestaurant_03-ren-copy-592x394.jpg

Edited by Pixelate

I'm on the same cruise and plan to experience a lot of confusion in the MDR. Why roll it out during a premium vacation week???? AND with 3 weeks notice.

I have little confidence in the first week of the rollout, the server will know what I mean by an "individual serving of the Caesar salad".

My dinners are "family style" 355+ days a year. I don't want the waitstaff placing food on the tables where we have to serve ourselves, or even worse, to share with strangers.

The American Table Menu was never served "family style" on the 3 ships we tried it.

He also said Bon Voyage prices were not increasing days before they did. According to the renderings, that does not appear to be the case.

ceef95b66f554d280bb80bd588d03d9d.png

CL_VS_HorizonsRest_Bar_ren-copy-592x394.jpg

CL_VS_HorizonsRestaurant_03-ren-copy-592x394.jpg

These are pictures of the Vista which won't even be out until next year and is much more modern in decor. John was referring to existing ships I believe.

You can count on the American Table menus on your already booked Vista cruise. The renderings don't show any tablecloths in Horizons.
Heald said the tablecloths would be staying.

{Images Removed in Quote}

These are pictures of the Vista which won't even be out until next year and is much more modern in decor. John was referring to existing ships I believe.

This quote thread was originally started to inform a member who was concerned that his future cruise would have the American Table menus of the fact American Table would be on his Vista cruise. Given the fact tablecloths are nonexistent in the renderings, we can reasonably assume American Table will be in effect. A member claimed John Heald stated there would be tablecloths, yet there is evidence to prove this may not be the case.

Is the spaghetti carbonara on the new menus?

And did the kids menu change? I usually get the banana split for dessert - unless there is a fruit plate.

Maggie

I had the spaghetti carbonara on the Liberty, so yes.

Kids menu virtually the same, including the banana splits

This quote thread was originally started to inform a member who was concerned that his future cruise would have the American Table menus of the fact American Table would be on his Vista cruise. Given the fact tablecloths are nonexistent in the renderings, we can reasonably assume American Table will be in effect. A member claimed John Heald stated there would be tablecloths, yet there is evidence to prove this may not be the case.

I am very impressed with the 4 quote within a quote post! ;)

I would agree with the pics, although, renderings are not always 100% accurate. I would also agree that American Table will be on the Vista at the very least, when she comes over to her new home port.

I am very impressed with the 4 quote within a quote post! ;)

I would agree with the pics, although, renderings are not always 100% accurate. I would also agree that American Table will be on the Vista at the very least, when she comes over to her new home port.

Thanks, Jimbo!

For the threaded quotes, just delete the closing quote BBCode tag for each individual quote and add them back in at the end. :D

My brother just got off the Glory on Saturday (American table). He hasn't cruised since 2010, and commented the food (at least to him) was not great. He went on to say that the food on his last cruise (Liberty in 2010), was superior in both quality and flavour. Best food according to him: Guy's Burgers...

I don't want to knock something I haven't tried, but I am feeling disappointed about Vista potentially serving American Table fare.

Sent from my iPad. Typos are inevitable.