Activity Managers onboard Royal Ships

Updated 1/4/18

What Activity Manager have you come across? Ifyou can find out how long the Activity Manager on board is remaining with theship, it would be greatly appreciated…..EVERYONE’s help is needed. Thanks! Anyone who can share information about ourActivity Managers, PLEASE do so.

****Adventure OTS – Daniel Dornas arrived on AD October 28probably to cover the vacation of Renato Arena until late Dec or early January.

****Allure OTS – AmyTripp onboard as of 12/10 until early February when Grant Martin will returnfrom his vacation. Amy will probably begoing to join Symphony to get ready for take out, when she leaves Allure.

****Anthem OTS – Enzo Majijaca is the AM since October. Tornado Tanya has announced via FB that shegoes to Anthem in April.

****Brilliance OTS – Flavio Maeda is currentlyon. Based on what I have been told he should be there until early February whenCecy del Razo will be joining the ship.

****Empress OTS – Mauricio Diaz is onboard until mid February 2018.

****Enchantment OTS – TT Algon is stillonboard. A cruiser sailed with him onthe October 27th Enchantment sailing. IF a current cruiser could ask TT when doesthis contract end for him that would be nice and if the plan is for him toreturn after his vacation.

****Explorer OTS – Aysy Sadrislamova has been onboard ship since 11/19 and until2/9/18 and then she will move to Freedom from 2/11 to 3/17.

****Freedom OTS – AlexanderSchmidt joined the ship on Dec 6. Tryingto find out from him directly if this is a 2 or 4 month contract.

****Grandeur OTS – Tornado Tanya was due back from vacation on9/21/17 and as of 1/4/18 is still onboard. She is expected to be on Anthem in theSpring, after her vacation. If a cruisercould ask WHEN her vacation starts that will be wonderful and if she knows whowill take over from her on Grandeur.

*****Harmony – Katy McCullagh has 12/9until 2/3/18 when Jerry may be returning.

****Independence OTS – Mark Rous began Sept 16 and to the best of ourknowledge is sill onboard and probably on until mid January, if it is a 4 monthcontract.

*****Jewel OTS – Who is onboard now?

*****Liberty OTS– Mickey Martin from Peru takes over on 12/10/17 until1/14/18 when Katrina Blair will take over.

****Majesty OTS – Mossese Vatuloka has returned.

*****Mariner OTS – Kitty Xu Meng Lang iscurrently onboard until Feb 8, when the ship goes for a short drydock. Then inMarch 2018 Renato Arana is scheduled to be onboard.

*****Navigator OTS – Claire Booth is onboard since 10/13 andprobably for 4 months…..which means that when I sail on Navigator in February,I will meet this new AM. Yippee!

*****Oasis OTS – Margot Van Erck is onboarduntil 2/11/18 then vacation and unsure where she is heading after her vacation.

***** Ovation – Christopher John Hopkins joins Ovation on 11/14/17for two months until a spot in the CD rotation opens up.

***** Quantum – Bonnie Bai is onboard as of the information Ireceived on 12/10. I don’t know when shestarted, so therefore can’t guess as to when her contract completes.

*****Radiance OTS – Saini Gupta was on the11/18 to 11/29 sailing….don’t have any information as to when he started or howlong he will be on the ship.

**** Rhapsody OTS – Eric Lopez, unknown start sotherefore can’t speculate on when he leaves….any help is appreciated.

**** Serenade OTS – Caroline Peters took over on11/24 from Tino Jackson.

**** Symphony OTS – Amy Tripp has announced that she will beon SY when she sails.

***** Vision OTS – Talita Leoni has been reported to me as the AMon Vision. Renato Arana takes over fromher at the end of January 2018.

*****Voyager OTS – Marvin Wilson took over from Troy Zhang whosigned off on October 18, 2017. Troy will return at theend of February, with this being a longer vacation.

Thanks to all the cruisers for information thatthey provide to me!

Others: DannyKlophaus, Anjazc, Allison Currie, Elizabeth Hackett, Caroline Pan, Agari G.,Katie Turner (on medical leave, waiting to hear more news), Renato Arena (vacation until end of Jan 2018), Tresha Robb(vacation began 12/10/17), Grant Martin (on vacation since 12/10/17), GerardoDe La Concha Kubli (called Jerry) started vacation 12/9 until 2/3/18; Angelle Van Hemert (may be on vacation)

No longer in the Fleet: Jeremie Gugliemi, Darryl Dyball, Zach Stratford; Linda Feng;Frankie Portera, Elise Milo Stewart, Gordon Travis, Giovanni DiPasquale, Kevin Tugwell

Splendour – ship retired April 2016; Legend – shipretired March 2017

Per John Blair's FB page, the AM on Serenade beginning January 15th will be Alison Hasler. She is newly promoted from CD Staff.

Not sure where Caroline is going, although Mark Rous will be due for vacation mid-January and Caroline was on Indy prior to him, so that could be a possibility for her.

Per John Blair's FB page, the AM on Serenade beginning January 15th will be Alison Hasler. She is newly promoted from CD Staff.

Not sure where Caroline is going, although Mark Rous will be due for vacation mid-January and Caroline was on Indy prior to him, so that could be a possibility for her.

I don't see what you have posted as being on John Blair's FB page....he does confirm that he and therefore Katrina will be going to Liberty on 1/14/18 which I knew from Tresha Robb before she went on vacation.

I don't see what you have posted as being on John Blair's FB page....he does confirm that he and therefore Katrina will be going to Liberty on 1/14/18 which I knew from Tresha before she went on vacation.

If you see the replies to John's most recent post (the one about him joining LB on 1/14) it will be there.

Updated 1/10/18

What Activity Manager have you come across? Ifyou can find out how long the Activity Manager on board is remaining with theship, it would be greatly appreciated…..EVERYONE’s help is needed. Thanks! Anyone who can share information about ourActivity Managers, PLEASE do so.

****Adventure OTS – Daniel Dornas arrived on AD October 28probably to cover the vacation of Renato Arena until late Dec or early January.

****Allure OTS – AmyTripp onboard as of 12/10 until early February when Grant Martin will returnfrom his vacation. Amy will probably begoing to join Symphony to get ready for take out, when she leaves Allure.

****Anthem OTS – Enzo Majijaca is the AM since October. Tornado Tanya has announced via FB that shegoes to Anthem in April.

****Brilliance OTS – Flavio Maeda is currentlyon. Based on what I have been told he should be there until early February whenCecy del Razo will be joining the ship.

****Enchantment OTS – TT Algon is stillonboard. A cruiser sailed with him onthe October 27th Enchantment sailing. IF a current cruiser could ask TT when doesthis contract end for him that would be nice and if the plan is for him toreturn after his vacation.

****Explorer OTS – Aysy Sadrislamova has been onboard ship since 11/19 and until2/9/18 and then she will move to Freedom from 2/11 to 3/17.

****Freedom OTS – AlexanderSchmidt joined the ship on Dec 6. Tryingto find out from him directly if this is a 2 or 4 month contract.

****Grandeur OTS – Tornado Tanya was due back from vacation on9/21/17 and as of 1/4/18 is still onboard. She is expected to be on Anthem in theSpring, after her vacation. If a cruisercould ask WHEN her vacation starts that will be wonderful and if she knows whowill take over from her on Grandeur.

****Independence OTS – Mark Rous began Sept 16 and to the best of ourknowledge is sill onboard and probably on until mid January, if it is a 4 monthcontract.

*****Liberty OTS– Mickey Martin from Peru takes over on 12/10/17 until1/14/18 when Katrina Blair will take over.

*****Mariner OTS – Kitty Xu Meng Lang iscurrently onboard until Feb 8, when the ship goes for a short drydock. Then inMarch 2018 Renato Arana is scheduled to be onboard.

*****Navigator OTS – Claire Booth is onboard since 10/13 andprobably for 4 months…..which means that when I sail on Navigator in February,I will meet this new AM. Yippee!

*****Oasis OTS – Margot Van Erck is onboarduntil 2/11/18 then vacation and unsure where she is heading after her vacation. Tresha Robb has told me that she is headingto Oasis in February.

***** Ovation – Christopher John Hopkins joins Ovation on 11/14/17for two months until a spot in the CD rotation opens up.

***** Quantum – Bonnie Bai is onboard as of the information Ireceived on 12/10. I don’t know when shestarted, so therefore can’t guess as to when her contract completes.

*****Radiance OTS – Saini Gupta was on the11/18 to 11/29 sailing….don’t have any information as to when he started or howlong he will be on the ship.

**** Rhapsody OTS – Eric Lopez, unknown start sotherefore can’t speculate on when he leaves….any help is appreciated.

**** Serenade OTS – Caroline Peters took over on11/24 from Tino Jackson. Alison Haslerhas announced that she is getting promoted to AM and joins Serenade in thatrole on 1/15/18.

**** Symphony OTS – Amy Tripp has announced that she will beon SY when she sails.

***** Vision OTS – Talita Leoni has been reported to me as the AMon Vision. Renato Arana takes over fromher at the end of January 2018.

*****Voyager OTS – Marvin Wilson took over from Troy Zhang whosigned off on October 18, 2017. Troy will return at theend of February, with this being a longer vacation.

Others: DannyKlophaus, Anjazc, Allison Currie, Elizabeth Hackett, Caroline Pan, Agari G.,Katie Turner (on medical leave, waiting to hear more news), Renato Arena (vacation until end of Jan 2018), Tresha Robb,Grant Martin (on vacation since 12/10/17), Gerardo De La Concha Kubli (calledJerry) started vacation 12/9 until 2/3/18; Angelle Van Hemert (may be on vacation)

No longer in the Fleet: Jeremie Gugliemi, Darryl Dyball, Zach Stratford; Linda Feng;Frankie Portera, Elise Milo Stewart, Gordon Travis, Giovanni DiPasquale, Kevin Tugwell

Updated 1/10/18

Daniel Edward is currently the AM on Navigator.

Daniel Edward is currently the AM on Navigator.

He seems to be promoted from CD Staff. He took over January 9 as Claire arrived back in the UK on Jan 10th. She said she is home for 10 days, so might be going to another ship afterwards.

Updated 1/12/18 -- always thankful for help from others on what is going on!

*****Harmony – Katy McCullagh has been onboard since 12/9until 2/3/18 when Jerry may be returning.

*****Navigator OTS – Daniel Edwards seems to be onboard currently as per recent news. If he is stillonboard when I sail on Navigator in February, I will meet a new AM. Yippee!

*****Oasis OTS – Margot Van Erck is onboarduntil 2/11/18 then vacation and unsure where she is heading after her vacation. Tresha Robb has told me that she is headingto Oasis in February.

**** Serenade OTS – Caroline Peters took over on11/24 from Tino Jackson. Alison Haslerhas announced that she is getting promoted to AM and joins Serenade in thatrole on 1/15/18.

Others: Clair Booth, Danny Klophaus, Anjazc, Allison Currie, Elizabeth Hackett, Caroline Pan, Agari G.,Katie Turner (on medical leave, waiting to hear more news), Renato Arena (vacation until end of Jan 2018), Tresha Robb,Grant Martin (on vacation since 12/10/17), Gerardo De La Concha Kubli (calledJerry) started vacation 12/9 until 2/3/18; Angelle Van Hemert (may be on vacation)

Tanya will be departing Grandeur on February 10, 2018. We will be with her on that sailing. Looking forward to a grand time on Grandeur and more cheese jokes!

Margot van Erck has announced that she will be Activities Manager on the Symphony! Presumably she will start late-April/early-May, once Amy has done the takeout.

It seems likely that she will be my AM for July, so does anyone have any feedback on her?

Updated 1/13/18

****Grandeur OTS – Tornado Tanya will be departing GR on 2/10/18for vacation. I had been told that sheis expected to be on Anthem in the Spring, which would probably mean mid April.

****Majesty OTS – Geoff Jones has been promoted to AM – so niceto hear.

*****Navigator OTS – Daniel Edwards seems to be onboard currently as per recent news. If he is stillonboard when I sail on Navigator in February, I will meet a new AM. Yippee!

Others: Clair Booth, Danny Klophaus, Anjazc, Allison Currie, Elizabeth Hackett, Caroline Pan, Agari G.,Katie Turner (on medical leave), Renato Arena (vacation until end of Jan 2018), Tresha Robb, GrantMartin (on vacation since 12/10/17), Gerardo De La Concha Kubli (called Jerry)started vacation 12/9 until 2/3/18; Angelle Van Hemert (may be on vacation), Mossese Vatuloka

Any update on who is going on Ovation after CJH finishes his 2 month stint?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Sent Chris a message on FB. Hopefully he gets back to me. I am hoping that Chris will be CD on his next ship. On YouTube, I saw him doing his first Welcome Aboard Show, and he seems to be great as a CD.

Updated 1/17/18

****Grandeur OTS – Tornado Tanya will be departing GR on 2/10/18for vacation. I had been told that sheis expected to be on Anthem in the Spring, which would probably mean mid April.

*****LibertyOTS – Katrina Blair took over as AM on1/14 perhaps for 4 months.

***** Ovation – Christopher John Hopkins joins Ovation on 11/14/17for two months until a spot in the CD rotation opens up. Trying to learn where Christopher JohnHopkins may now be and who might be on Ovation.

**** Serenade OTS – Alison Hasler has beenpromoted to AM as of 1/15 on Serenade.

Others: Caroline Peters, Clair Booth, DannyKlophaus, Anjazc, Allison Currie, Elizabeth Hackett, Caroline Pan, Agari G.,Katie Turner (on medical leave), Renato Arena (vacation until end of Jan 2018), Tresha Robb, GrantMartin (on vacation since 12/10/17), Gerardo De La Concha Kubli (called Jerry)started vacation 12/9 until 2/3/18; Angelle Van Hemert (may be on vacation), Mossese Vatuloka,Mickey Martin.

Updated 1/18/18

*****Jewel OTS – Danny Klophaus is onboard rightnow.

***** Ovation – Christopher John Hopkins joins Ovation on 11/14/17for two months until a spot in the CD rotation opens up. Trying to learn where Christopher JohnHopkins may now be and who might be on Ovation.

**** Serenade OTS – Alison Hasler has beenpromoted to AM as of 1/15 on Serenade.

Others: Caroline Peters, Clair Booth, DannyKlophaus, Anjazc, Allison Currie, Elizabeth Hackett, Caroline Pan, Agari G.,Katie Turner (on medical leave), Renato Arena (vacation until end of Jan 2018), Tresha Robb, GrantMartin (on vacation since 12/10/17), Gerardo De La Concha Kubli (called Jerry)started vacation 12/9 until 2/3/18; Angelle Van Hemert (may be on vacation), Mossese Vatuloka,Mickey Martin.

Updated 1/19/18

****Adventure OTS – Daniel Dornas will continue on AD when theship finishes her drydock until April, he has told me.

Others: Caroline Peters, Clair Booth, DannyKlophaus, Anjazc, Allison Currie, Elizabeth Hackett, Caroline Pan, Agari G., KatieTurner (on medical leave), Renato Arena (vacation until end of Jan 2018), Tresha Robb, GrantMartin (on vacation since 12/10/17), Gerardo De La Concha Kubli (called Jerry)started vacation 12/9 until 2/3/18; Angelle Van Hemert (may be on vacation), Mossese Vatuloka,Mickey Martin.

Margot van Erck has announced that she will be Activities Manager on the Symphony! Presumably she will start late-April/early-May, once Amy has done the takeout.

It seems likely that she will be my AM for July, so does anyone have any feedback on her?

Joe, Margot was activities manager on our Dec 3rd Oasis cruise. To be honest, I didn't care for her at first. She seemed a little snobbish (judgmental of me I know). As the week progressed and I saw her more around the ship, she seemed much more personable. My 21 yo son met her and the CD and took a couple of pictures with them. He really liked her. She's not over the top crazy like some are, but seems to be really good at her job.

Joe, Margot was activities manager on our Dec 3rd Oasis cruise. To be honest, I didn't care for her at first. She seemed a little snobbish (judgmental of me I know). As the week progressed and I saw her more around the ship, she seemed much more personable. My 21 yo son met her and the CD and took a couple of pictures with them. He really liked her. She's not over the top crazy like some are, but seems to be really good at her job.

I'm glad she isn't too crazy, but does her job well. That's what I felt has been lacking with some previous Activities Managers I have sailed with as they are poor at hosting activities and just resort to being loud instead.

Just curious as to how you initially saw her as snobbish? I'm not sure how you could see a crew member that way. Maybe she was just having a bad day at the start of your sailing if you enjoyed her at the end.

Updated 1/19/18 (edited)

****Adventure OTS – Daniel Dornas will continue on AD when theship finishes her drydock until April, he has told me.

**** Symphony OTS – Amy Tripp has announced that she will beon SY when she sails. Margot van Erck has announced she will take over fromAmy. I have reached out to Amy to learnif they know the date of the handoff yet.

Thanks to all the cruisers for information that theyprovide to me!

Cuddy Cudworth is currently the Cruise Director aboard the Navigator of the Seas.

Correct thread below:

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2473025&page=51

For future reference, please point any info about CD's to that list, and anything about AM's to here. Also, please check if the info you post is already on the list, as I have had the info about Cuddy for several months.

Thanks for your cooperation, Joe