Activity Managers onboard Royal Ships

Updated 12/9/17

What Activity Manager have you come across? Ifyou can find out how long the Activity Manager on board is remaining with theship, it would be greatly appreciated…..EVERYONE’s help is needed. Thanks! Anyone who can share information about ourActivity Managers, PLEASE do so.

****Adventure OTS – Daniel Dornas arrived on AD October 28probably to cover the vacation of Renato Arena until late Dec or early January.

****Allure OTS – Grant Martin will be on board until December 10 and Amy Tripp will takeover until he returns from vacation at the beginning of February. Amy will probably be going to meet joinSymphony to get ready for take out, when she leaves Allure.

****Anthem OTS – Enzo Majijaca is the AM since October. Theonly Enzo that I know of is Enzo Matijaca who had left Royal back inMarch….welcome back to him. TornadoTanya has announced via FB that she goes to Anthem in April.

****Brilliance OTS – Flavio Maeda is currentlyon. Based on what I have been told he should be there until early February whenCecy del Razo will be joining the ship.

****Empress OTS – Mauricio Diaz is onboard until mid February 2018.

****Enchantment OTS – TT Algon was sighted onthe October 27th Enchantment sailing. We don’t know when the contract started norhow long it is for.

****Explorer OTS – Aysy Sadrislamova has been onboard ship since 11/19 and until2/9/18 and then she will move to Freedom from 2/11 to 3/17.

****Freedom OTS – AngelleRutten Van Hemert has joined FR as of mid October.

****Grandeur OTS – Tornado Tanya was due back from vacation on9/21/17 and it has been reported that she is still onboard.

*****Harmony – Gerardo De La Concha Kubli (called Jerry) is onboard until 12/9 and then goes onvacation until February 3, 2018. Katy McCullagh hasconfirmed that she returns to Harmony on 12/9 until 2/3/18.

****Independence OTS – Mark Rous began Sept 16 – Is he still on theship?

*****Jewel OTS – Who is onboard now?

*****Liberty OTS– Tresha Robb is on until 12/10 when Mickey Martin from Peru takes over until 1/14/18 whenKatrina Blair will take over. She alwaysworks as a team with John Blair.

****Majesty OTS – Geoffrey Jones has taken over for Mossese Vatuloka while Mo had to go home for a littlewhile.

*****Mariner OTS – WHO is currentlyonboard?

*****Navigator OTS – ElizabethHackett had been on from 6/26/17 probably for 4 months. Who is onNavigator NOW?

*****Oasis OTS – Margot Van Erck is onboarduntil 2/11/18 then vacation and unsure where she is heading after her vacation.

***** Ovation – Christopher John Hopkins joins Ovation on 11/14/17for two months until a spot in the CD rotation opens up.

***** Quantum – Who is onboard now?

*****Radiance OTS – Saini Gupta was on the11/18 to 11/29 sailing….don’t have any information as to when he started or howlong he will be on the ship.

**** Rhapsody OTS – Eric Lopez is probably on a4 month contract (mid August to mid December.

**** Serenade OTS – Caroline Peters took over on11/24 from Tino Jackson.

**** Symphony OTS – Amy Tripp has announced that she will beon SY when she sails.

***** Vision OTS – Talita Leoni has been reported to me as the AMon Vision.

*****Voyager OTS – Marvin Wilson took over from Troy Zhang whosigned off on October 18, 2017. Troy will return at theend of February, with this being a longer vacation.

Thanks to all the cruisers for information thatthey provide to me!

Others: DannyKlophaus, Katy McCullagh, Anjazc, Kitty Xu,, Allison Currie, Elizabeth Hackett, Caroline Pan, Eric (fromMexico, unknown last name), Agari G., Katie Turner, Renato Arena (beganvacation 10/28), Mickey Martin (returns from vacation 12/10/17 on Liberty).

No longer in the Fleet: Jeremie Gugliemi, Darryl Dyball, Zach Stratford; Linda Feng;Frankie Portera, Elise Milo Stewart, Gordon Travis, Giovanni DiPasquale, Kevin Tugwell

Splendour – ship retired April 2016; Legend – shipretired March 2017

Updated 12/9/17 (edited, again)

What Activity Manager have you come across? Ifyou can find out how long the Activity Manager on board is remaining with theship, it would be greatly appreciated…..EVERYONE’s help is needed. Thanks! Anyone who can share information about ourActivity Managers, PLEASE do so.

****Adventure OTS – Daniel Dornas arrived on AD October 28probably to cover the vacation of Renato Arena until late Dec or early January.

****Allure OTS – Grant Martin will be on board until December 10 and Amy Tripp will takeover until he returns from vacation at the beginning of February. Amy will probably be going to meet joinSymphony to get ready for take out, when she leaves Allure.

****Anthem OTS – Enzo Majijaca is the AM since October. The onlyEnzo that I know of is Enzo Matijaca who had left Royal back in March….welcomeback to him. Tornado Tanya has announcedvia FB that she goes to Anthem in April.

****Brilliance OTS – Flavio Maeda is currentlyon. Based on what I have been told he should be there until early February whenCecy del Razo will be joining the ship.

****Enchantment OTS – TT Algon was sighted onthe October 27th Enchantment sailing. We don’t know when the contract started norhow long it is for.

****Explorer OTS – Aysy Sadrislamova has been onboard ship since 11/19 and until2/9/18 and then she will move to Freedom from 2/11 to 3/17.

****Grandeur OTS – Tornado Tanya was due back from vacation on9/21/17 and it has been reported that she is still onboard.

*****Harmony – Katy McCullagh should be back as of 12/9 until February 3, 2018 when she will be starting hervacation.

****Independence OTS – Mark Rous began Sept 16 and to the best of ourknowledge is sill onboard and probably on until mid January, if it is a 4 monthcontract.

*****Liberty OTS– Tresha Robb is on until 12/10 when Mickey Martin from Peru takes over until 1/14/18 whenKatrina Blair will take over. She alwaysworks as a team with John Blair.

****Majesty OTS – Geoffrey Jones has taken over for Mossese Vatuloka while Mo had to go home for a littlewhile.

*****Mariner OTS – WHO is currentlyonboard?

*****Navigator OTS – Clair Booth is onboard since 10/13 andprobably for 4 months…..which means that when I sail on Navigator in February,I will meet this new AM. Yippee!

*****Oasis OTS – Margot Van Erck is onboarduntil 2/11/18 then vacation and unsure where she is heading after her vacation.

***** Ovation – Christopher John Hopkins joins Ovation on 11/14/17for two months until a spot in the CD rotation opens up.

***** Quantum – Who is onboard now?

*****Radiance OTS – Saini Gupta was on the11/18 to 11/29 sailing….don’t have any information as to when he started or howlong he will be on the ship.

**** Rhapsody OTS – Eric Lopez is probably on a4 month contract (mid August to mid December.

**** Symphony OTS – Amy Tripp has announced that she will beon SY when she sails.

***** Vision OTS – Talita Leoni has been reported to me as the AMon Vision.

*****Voyager OTS – Marvin Wilson took over from Troy Zhang whosigned off on October 18, 2017. Troy will return at theend of February, with this being a longer vacation.

Others: DannyKlophaus, Katy McCullagh, Anjazc, Kitty Xu,, Allison Currie, Elizabeth Hackett, Caroline Pan, Eric (fromMexico, unknown last name), Agari G., Katie Turner, Renato Arena (beganvacation 10/28), Mickey Martin (returns from vacation 12/10/17 on Liberty).

No longer in the Fleet: Jeremie Gugliemi, Darryl Dyball, Zach Stratford; Linda Feng;Frankie Portera, Elise Milo Stewart, Gordon Travis, Giovanni DiPasquale, Kevin Tugwell

Edited by Paulette3028

Jerry's off for his break, Katy came back last week for handover and took over today. She is there until February 3rd then Jerry is back for 4 months. I know that Bobby Brown is gone from HM, but hopefully Jerry will keep the Twitter account going with Marc Walker, who is CD upon his return from vacation.

Also, a question for you - Did Mitch host L&M on your recent cruise? I saw a L&M video on YouTube that showed Grant hosting it.

Jerry's off for his break, Katy came back last week for handover and took over today. She is there until February 3rd then Jerry is back for 4 months. I know that Bobby Brown is gone from HM, but hopefully Jerry will keep the Twitter account going with Marc Walker, who is CD upon his return from vacation.

Also, a question for you - Did Mitch host L&M on your recent cruise? I saw a L&M video on YouTube that showed Grant hosting it.

Yes, Mitch did host L&M on our cruise. But Mitch often lets the AM do some of the 'big' ticket gigs, during their last week onboard before they head off to vacation. So if that is what Grant wanted to do, not surprised at it happening. Grant cohosted the show with Mitch on our cruise.

• 2 weeks later...

Updated 12/20/17

****Allure OTS – AmyTripp onboard as of 12/10 until early February when Grant Martin will returnfrom his vacation. Amy will probably begoing to join Symphony to get ready for take out, when she leaves Allure.

****Anthem OTS – Enzo Majijaca is the AM since October. Theonly Enzo that I know of is Enzo Matijaca who had left Royal back inMarch….welcome back to him. TornadoTanya has announced via FB that she goes to Anthem in April.

*****Harmony – Katy McCullagh has 12/9until 2/3/18 when Jerry may be returning.

****Independence OTS – Mark Rous began Sept 16 and to the best of ourknowledge is sill onboard and probably on until mid January, if it is a 4 monthcontract.

*****Liberty OTS– Mickey Martin from Peru takes over on 12/10/17 until1/14/18 when Katrina Blair will take over.

*****Mariner OTS – WHO is currentlyonboard? In March 2018 Renato Arana isscheduled to be onboard.

*****Navigator OTS – Claire Booth is onboard since 10/13 andprobably for 4 months…..which means that when I sail on Navigator in February,I will meet this new AM. Yippee!

***** Quantum – Bonnie Bai is onboard as of the information Ireceived on 12/10. I don’t know when shestarted, so therefore can’t guess as to when her contract completes.

**** Rhapsody OTS – Who is currently onboard?

***** Vision OTS – Talita Leoni has been reported to me as the AMon Vision. Renato Arana takes over fromher at the end of January 2018.

Others: DannyKlophaus, Anjazc, Kitty Xu,, AllisonCurrie, Elizabeth Hackett, Caroline Pan,Eric (from Mexico, unknown last name), Agari G., Katie Turner, Renato Arena (vacation until end of Jan 2018), Tresha Robb(vacation began 12/10/17), Grant Martin (on vacation since 12/10/17), EricLopez started vacation in early December2017, Gerardo De La Concha Kubli(called Jerry) started vacation 12/9 until 2/3/18.

Updated 12/20/17 (edited)

****Allure OTS – AmyTripp onboard as of 12/10 until early February when Grant Martin will returnfrom his vacation. Amy will probably begoing to join Symphony to get ready for take out, when she leaves Allure.

****Freedom OTS – AlexanderSchmidt joined the ship on Dec 6. Tryingto find out from him directly if this is a 2 or 4 month contract.

****Grandeur OTS – Tornado Tanya was due back from vacation on9/21/17 and it has been reported that she is still onboard. IS SHE STILL ONBOARD?

*****Liberty OTS– Mickey Martin from Peru takes over on 12/10/17 until1/14/18 when Katrina Blair will take over.

*****Mariner OTS – WHO is currentlyonboard? In March 2018 Renato Arana isscheduled to be onboard.

*****Navigator OTS – Claire Booth is onboard since 10/13 andprobably for 4 months…..which means that when I sail on Navigator in February,I will meet this new AM. Yippee!

***** Quantum – Bonnie Bai is onboard as of the information Ireceived on 12/10. I don’t know when shestarted, so therefore can’t guess as to when her contract completes.

***** Vision OTS – Talita Leoni has been reported to me as the AMon Vision. Renato Arana takes over fromher at the end of January 2018.

Others: DannyKlophaus, Anjazc, Kitty Xu,, AllisonCurrie, Elizabeth Hackett, Caroline Pan,Eric (from Mexico, unknown last name), Agari G., Katie Turner, Renato Arena (vacation until end of Jan 2018), Tresha Robb(vacation began 12/10/17), Grant Martin (on vacation since 12/10/17), EricLopez started vacation in early December2017, Gerardo De La Concha Kubli(called Jerry) started vacation 12/9 until 2/3/18; Angelle Van Hemert (may be on vacation)

Updated 12/20/17 (edited, again)

****Freedom OTS – AlexanderSchmidt joined the ship on Dec 6. Tryingto find out from him directly if this is a 2 or 4 month contract.

****Grandeur OTS – Tornado Tanya was due back from vacation on9/21/17 and it has been reported that she is still onboard. IS SHE STILLONBOARD?

*****Mariner OTS – Kitty Xu Meng Lang iscurrently onboard until Feb 8, when the ship goes for a short drydock. Then inMarch 2018 Renato Arana is scheduled to be onboard.

*****Radiance OTS – Saini Gupta was on the 11/18to 11/29 sailing….don’t have any information as to when he started or how longhe will be on the ship.

Others: DannyKlophaus, Anjazc, AllisonCurrie, Elizabeth Hackett, Caroline Pan,Eric (from Mexico, unknown last name), Agari G., Katie Turner, Renato Arena (vacation until end of Jan 2018), Tresha Robb(vacation began 12/10/17), Grant Martin (on vacation since 12/10/17), EricLopez started vacation in early December2017, Gerardo De La Concha Kubli(called Jerry) started vacation 12/9 until 2/3/18; Angelle Van Hemert (may be on vacation)

Not sure when but was told that the dry dock will be in Spain. I'll sail the Mariner OTS again in March and will get that info.

The drydock is scheduled for February 2018. Kitty Xu as the AM should be taking the ship into drydock and then going on vacation or to another ship. Renato Arana joins the ship as it leaves drydock and sails again with passengers in March 2018.

When you sail on Mariner in March 2018 she will have completed the drydock.

The drydock is scheduled for February 2018. Kitty Xu as the AM should be taking the ship into drydock and then going on vacation or to another ship. Renato Arana joins the ship as it leaves drydock and sails again with passengers in March 2018.

When you sail on Mariner in March 2018 she will have completed the drydock.

The month of February is full sailing in Singapore. No dry dock scheduled for that month. The dry dock is probably after the Dubai leg and if not mistaken Dubai to Barcelona.

I looked at the schedule for 2018 Feb and saw no sailings listed.

Here is the Schedule for Feb. Either the 24th is really fully booked or scheduled for dry dock.

https://secure.royalcaribbean.com/cruisesjsp?destinationRegionCode_FAR.E=true&departureCode_SIN=true&dates_minDate=02%2F01%2F2018&dates_maxDate=02%2F28%2F2018

Mariner definitely goes to dry dock after arriving in Spain. The Global Odyssee was supposed to have three legs (Singapore to Dubai; Dubai to Barcelona and Barcelona to Miami), but the Barcelona to Miami leg was cancelled to accommodate the dry dock. I am only booked on the first leg, but there are a lot of people on our roll call that were booked on all three and are affected by the cancellation.

Corinna

Updated 12/24/17

****Grandeur OTS – Tornado Tanya was due back from vacation on9/21/17 and it has been reported that she is still onboard. IS SHE STILLONBOARD?

*****Mariner OTS – Kitty Xu Meng Lang iscurrently onboard until Feb 8, when the ship goes for a short drydock. Then inMarch 2018 Renato Arana is scheduled to be onboard.

**** Rhapsody OTS – Eric Lopez, unknown start sotherefore can’t speculate on when he leaves….any help is appreciated.

Others: DannyKlophaus, Anjazc, Allison Currie, Elizabeth Hackett, Caroline Pan, Agari G.,Katie Turner, Renato Arena (vacation until end of Jan 2018), Tresha Robb (vacationbegan 12/10/17), Grant Martin (on vacation since 12/10/17), Gerardo De LaConcha Kubli (called Jerry) started vacation 12/9 until 2/3/18; Angelle Van Hemert (may be on vacation)

Updated 12/31/17

****Majesty OTS – Mossese Vatuloka has returned.

**** Rhapsody OTS – Eric Lopez, unknown start sotherefore can’t speculate on when he leaves….any help is appreciated.

Others: DannyKlophaus, Anjazc, Allison Currie, Elizabeth Hackett, Caroline Pan, Agari G.,Katie Turner (on medical leave, waiting to hear more news), Renato Arena (vacation until end of Jan 2018), Tresha Robb(vacation began 12/10/17), Grant Martin (on vacation since 12/10/17), GerardoDe La Concha Kubli (called Jerry) started vacation 12/9 until 2/3/18; Angelle Van Hemert (may be on vacation)