Cruise Director for Vista

mrsnowka

On an interview with cruise radio, he said that he didn't know if he would be cd or not. He said it is a ysing persons game now and he is old. He said he would def be in the ship but didnt know as cd. I am thinkng he may be the entertaiment director and one of the young guns cd. Maybe Jamie d. Or matt. I believe i saw pics of matt at the reveal.

On an interview with cruise radio, he said that he didn't know if he would be cd or not. He said it is a ysing persons game now and he is old. He said he would def be in the ship but didnt know as cd. I am thinkng he may be the entertaiment director and one of the young guns cd. Maybe Jamie d. Or matt. I believe i saw pics of matt at the reveal.

Interesting. Matt was the only CD I saw ( there were a couple of young asst CD's there as well - one was a British kid who is an asst Cd on the Magic and others). There is no doubt some prestige tied to this which would make Matt the odds on fav but I am sure Jamie is highly thought of as well.

I really hope John is the CD (or at least on the ship doing something) for the Transatlantic, I've always wanted to sail with him!! :D

Avril - you would love Matt, too. Awesome CD!

Sent from my iPad. Typos are inevitable.

Edited by soccersharon

Matt was at the reveal. I think I heard someone at the VIP Party say that JH was going to be in Alaska (again) next summer. I definitely heard him say he was going to do the TA cruise though.

Butch was at the reveal as well.

Interesting. Matt was the only CD I saw ( there were a couple of young asst CD's there as well - one was a British kid who is an asst Cd on the Magic and others). There is no doubt some prestige tied to this which would make Matt the odds on fav but I am sure Jamie is highly thought of as well.

Let's hope that it is Matt or Jamie.....

Wow...pardon me...I thought we were discussing cruise directors....

Isn't this the topic?

Lol, we are. Just associated together with my cruise planning in my head. Sorry if I strayed.....

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

• 2 weeks later...