Experienced Aqua Cruisers

vmarq

I want to say that our 14-day Aqua Class Summit cruise in October was WONDERFUL! We've already booked another 14-day Aqua Class cruise in March 2018.

I loved Blu. I ate there for breakfast almost every day, and it was excellent. We cruised with another couple who preferred the main dining room, so I didn't eat in Blu for dinner as often as I might have liked, but I will next time. The staff, service, food, ambiance--all the best.

Interesting: The couple we traveled with were suite class. They dined with us in Blu one night, and they liked Blu better than Luminae. I can't imagine why. If Blu is wonderful, then I'd imagine Luminae is outstanding. One of them doesn't like fancy food. Perhaps that's why.

The Sommelier in Blu was DELIGHTFUL!

I also enjoyed Persian Gardens. On our next cruise, we're on the Eclipse, so there will be an ocean view, too. There isn't an ocean view on the Summit.

I didn't think I'd enjoy Persian Gardens as much as I did. I'm usually not a steam bath/sauna type, but I loved it. It was the most relaxing part of the cruise.

Edited by TravelKnitter

I want to say that our 14-day Aqua Class Summit cruise in October was WONDERFUL! We've already booked another 14-day Aqua Class cruise in March 2018.

I loved Blu. I ate there for breakfast almost every day, and it was excellent. We cruised with another couple who preferred the main dining room, so I didn't eat in Blu for dinner as often as I might have liked, but I will next time. The staff, service, food, ambiance--all the best.

Interesting: The couple we traveled with were suite class. They dined with us in Blu one night, and they liked Blu better than Luminae. I can't imagine why. If Blu is wonderful, then I'd imagine Luminae is outstanding. One of them doesn't like fancy food. Perhaps that's why.

The Sommelier in Blu was DELIGHTFUL!

I also enjoyed Persian Gardens. On our next cruise, we're on the Eclipse, so there will be an ocean view, too. There isn't an ocean view on the Summit.

I didn't think I'd enjoy Persian Gardens as much as I did. I'm usually not a steam bath/sauna type, but I loved it. It was the most relaxing part of the cruise.

You will absolutely love the Persian Garden on an S class ship. We have met people in suites that prefer Blu to Luminae and have read here in CC that AQ people prefer the MDR. Tastes are very personal. We, however, love the food, ambiance and service in Blu.

You will absolutely love the Persian Garden on an S class ship. We have met people in suites that prefer Blu to Luminae and have read here in CC that AQ people prefer the MDR. Tastes are very personal. We, however, love the food, ambiance and service in Blu.

How I wish they were open for lunch, if only on embarkation day. Because of food intolerances, it is very difficult for me to eat at the buffet, and the MDR is open only to concierge class on that day.

Edited by TravelKnitter

Old thread resurrected....much as we still love BLU, our recent Infinity BLU experience was not up to par.

There are newer threads with lots of info that is more up to date,,,although BLU menu still the same,