Oasis Refurbished 2014?

Just wondering if anyone has been on the Oasis since it was refurbished a couple of months ago. What changes did they make to the ship? We have been on the Allure twice but would like to try the Oasis next. Have they added a new dining options? Rita's Cantina is on Allure, what is on Oasis? Any info would be very helpful in our planning for our 2016 cruise. Our next cruise is on the Celebrity Reflection in 7 weeks and looking forward to getting away from this freezing, snowy New England weather, thanks.

Just wondering if anyone has been on the Oasis since it was refurbished a couple of months ago. What changes did they make to the ship? We have been on the Allure twice but would like to try the Oasis next. Have they added a new dining options? Rita's Cantina is on Allure, what is on Oasis? Any info would be very helpful in our planning for our 2016 cruise. Our next cruise is on the Celebrity Reflection in 7 weeks and looking forward to getting away from this freezing, snowy New England weather, thanks.

Was on the transatlantic immediately following drydock in Rotterdam.

They added some cabins and in particular some Grand Suites to the aft which used to be public area balconies on deck 11,12 14

They made the Viking Crown Lounge a Suites lounge and part of the area is Coastal Kitchen a dining venue for Suites and Pinnacle members

Gone is Seafood Shack and in its place is SABOR a very good mexican restaurant much better than Rita's Cantina

Allure of the Seas is heading to her drydock in April so if you are planning Allure in 2016 I would suspect to see similar changes to her.

Thank you for all the info. Does that mean they took away the secret balconies at the end some of the decks? That's too bad if they did that because it was a perfect place to watch the dive show. We had so much fun at Rita's so glad to here they have Sabor. :)

I was on Oasis a couple of weeks ago.

The put electric plugs on top of the desk now similar to Allure. Can plug in multiple wires.

The doghouse, similar to Allure, has been added to Boardwalk on Oasis.

The deck 11 lounge, former Concierge Lounge, is now a lounge for D, D+ and P. Concierge is still there.

3 main dining rooms restyled for DD which has been postponed.

Deck 5 - Silk

Deck 4 - Grande

Deck 3 - American Icon

Yes, "secret balconies" are now gone.

More later

Edited by The Big Booper

I should have asked this in my post that I just posted. Does this mean that RCCL is getting rid of the Viking Crown lounge throughout their fleet. That was always their signature lounge.

I should have asked this in my post that I just posted. Does this mean that RCCL is getting rid of the Viking Crown lounge throughout their fleet. That was always their signature lounge.

Don't know. It was always underutilized on our 4 cruises with this class of ship. 2 GS now + the suite lounge.

I thought the two new cabins were designated RS

Don't remember. In any case, off limits now to us. Which is the main point, we didn't even go up in the elevator to check out that floor. That's always an issue with Oasis class, always forget to go and look at places we want to check, a week is not long enough.;)

Glad to see confirmation that the old concierge lounge is now for D, D+ and P. So I assume the plans for Wonderland were scrapped. What happened to the space converted originally to the D lounge, please?

Supposedly back to MDR