Triple v quad

Ryten

Is there any difference in the actual area of an outside cabin on the Ryndam for cabin designated as a triple as opposed to one designated as a quad. I see that the description of the quad indicates a fold down of some sort but I was more interested if the square footage on the footprint is the same. Thanks!

I believe the Sq footage is the same. What is different is that in quads there is a bed that gets pulled down from the ceiling by the cabin steward (and pushed back up in the morning). The difference between a double and a triple is the sofa in the doubles is the size of a love seat but in triples and quads it is more full sofa sized as the cushion turns into the bed mattress.

I wondered that also. I don't understand the new family suites also. They have two bathrooms I know but what about the size of the room? Are they bigger?

I am not sure either but the sleeping five is a bit of a miss in my opinion. The sofa bed sleeps 2 so that is how they get the 5. It is not 3 singles.

The Koningsdam has the new family suites that can sleep 5. Here is the description:

Family

2 lower beds convertible to 1 queen-size bed, 1 sofa bed for 2 persons & 1 upper bed. 2 bathrooms — one with bathtub, shower, sink & toilet, one with shower & sink. Approximately 222–231 sq. ft.

The schematic is attached.

hmm - would have preferred the 2nd bath with sink and toilet - oh well.

Did find a few quads on the new K'dam deck plan (they have the square in the room).

3D_545X_familyoceanview.jpg.5a4365e989009acd15324850b73dc943.jpg

Edited by take us away

The Koningsdam has the new family suites that can sleep 5. Here is the description:

Family

2 lower beds convertible to 1 queen-size bed, 1 sofa bed for 2 persons & 1 upper bed. 2 bathrooms — one with bathtub, shower, sink & toilet, one with shower & sink. Approximately 222–231 sq. ft.

The schematic is attached.

hmm - would have preferred the 2nd bath with sink and toilet - oh well.

Did find a few quads on the new K'dam deck plan (they have the square in the room).

5 people in that small space? I feel clostaphopic just looking at the plans!