Cabin Crawl

OttawaMom

See if friends on your CC Roll Call are interested, then start a list of people who would be open to showing their stateroom. Settle on different types of cabins.

A good time to do the actual "crawl" is immediately after your Meet and Mingle. A nice touch for participants is to put out light snacks, candy, etc. that are unique to where they are from.

It's a fun activity, especially when the weather is less than perfect.

Good luck! :)

That is something you would post on your roll call and ask if anyone else is interested in doing. Ive never done it but Ive seen alot of people who have done it. It would be nice to see all the different types of rooms on the Oasis class ships

That is something you would post on your roll call and ask if anyone else is interested in doing. Ive never done it but Ive seen alot of people who have done it. It would be nice to see all the different types of rooms on the Oasis class ships

It mainly takes one or two eager volunteers. I never was involved in one till my 2011 Allure cruise. That class of ship is definitely worth doing as there are a few cabins that at least then were unique to that class. We were fortunate to have one of every type of cabin available. It was a fun time.

Especially fun on newer ships (if you cruise a lot). Our favorite was the Celebrity Reflection. Planned on our roll call. We met at a specific bar, about 15 of us showed up, I believe we saw just about all cabin types, it was a lot of fun and interesting to also see how some people decorate their cabins. One host in a suite, had lots of foods and drinks for everyone. So I'm not sure I'd agree to do after a mix and mingle. That may be too many people to actually fit into a cabin with some elbow room. The fifteen was cramped enough.

We have only did one cabin crawl on my last cruise, did it because I was curious about the virtual balconies. We had about 100 in meet and greet and 50 or so for cabin crawl, it is a great way to see different cabins , we were in a GS ( for 1st time) and that was the hit of the crawl.