Royal - traditional dining

#1Nanna

Which dining room is "traditional dining" on the Royal Princess?
On any Princess ship, including the Royal and Regal, that has a dining room aft on deck 6, it's always the Traditional dining room, no matter what the name of the dining room.

Although the other two dining rooms are more elegant, the Allegro Dining Room on Royal Princess was by far my favorite with it's bold and contrasting colors.

The only thing I didn't like about it was the small lobby area (elevator lobby) outside the dining room for pre-dinner patrons to gather. Some folks that I talked to would instead use the nearby Wheelhouse Bar to wait with a drink and possibly some music, before heading down...

11566034756_9e942f4d1b_c.jpg

11566052266_c87f5743be_c.jpg

11565921585_c1f165415d_c.jpg

11566015916_471b250002_c.jpg

11210865565_9073d64f9d_c.jpg

On any Princess ship, including the Royal and Regal, that has a dining room aft on deck 6, it's always the Traditional dining room, no matter what the name of the dining room.

Thanks Pam! That totally answered my question. We prefer aft cabins, and was hoping that the traditional dining room was aft as well. We are seriously considering booking the Royal but just trying to get a few questions answered first.

Thanks to everyone for your responses. 

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Edited by #1Nanna

When they use 2 dining rooms for early TD, are the dining times the same in both or is it earlier for the DR that will later become anytime dining? What are those times? I think I've seen conflicting information on this. thanx