Le Bistro Dessert code First Day

TavelRN

I know on ships that I have sailed in, u the past that, the dress is more casual being that it is the first day, and not every has received their luggage. Is this the case with Le Bistro?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Forums mobile app

I know on ships that I have sailed in, u the past that, the dress is more casual being that it is the first day, and not every has received their luggage. Is this the case with Le Bistro?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Forums mobile app

Someone was thinking about dessert! :)

On the first night, the desserts in Le Bistro look like this. They are more casual on the other nights.

4dc084df47664d618c4ab425f6fedc8b.jpg

LOL, I love it!

P.S. For the most hilarious autocorrects of all time, see this link. NOTE!! Not really appropriate for work, nor really family friendly. Funny, though!!!

http://news.distractify.com/fun/funniest-auto-correct-fails

Edited by Arizona Packer Backer

Someone was thinking about dessert! :)

Well, stressed, spelled backwards is.......desserts.

Coincidence? I think not.

FWIW, the chocolate torte in the Italian joint is worth the ticket even if you don't have a meal there.

I'm jus' sayin'.........

LOL, I love it!

P.S. For the most hilarious autocorrects of all time, see this link. NOTE!! Not really appropriate for work, nor really family friendly. Funny, though!!!

OMG this whole thread is cracking me up, but that link was priceless! I just laughed until it hurt...thanks for sharing :D

LOL, I love it!

Double OMG! I had to stop reading them as my stomach muscles started to spasm from laughing so much and hard!

You will not be disappointed.

Holy. Crap. Dude. I wish I lived in happy flowery la-la-land, surrounded by butterflies and unicorns, in my daily life. Then, I could feel like I have the time and justification to complain about some of the things that seem to get under people's skin :p

Holy. Crap. Dude. I wish I lived in happy flowery la-la-land, surrounded by butterflies and unicorns, in my daily life. Then, I could feel like I have the time and justification to complain about some of the things that seem to get under people's skin :p

:D You betcha. There is another one about ketchup. Somebody needed to know what brand the use in case he needed to bring his own.

Amazing stuff.

And let's not forget about the maple syrup!

I completely understand the maple syrup thing. The difference between maple-flavored crud and real maple syrup is vast.

That it could be a big enough issue to pack my own is beyond comprehension, same as bringing a case of CocaCola because one doesn't like Pepsi.