Scrapbook & supplies on Pride of America

Lorey2007

I was able to when we were on The POA but that was a few years ago, I also goggled scrapbook shops in Hawaii and found a few that were easy to find seeing as we rented cars in each port and at these scrapbook stores I was able to get a lot of Hawaii specific items!

It was a lot of fun! And I made a great scrapbook of our trip!

Thanks all. I am hoping to get one on POA along with a packet of embellishments. I've always been able to get one on all the other lines we have been on. I pick it up and when I get home I give it along with all the other mementos I've gathered, give it to my daughter and she makes me the best scrapbook ever. I don't know how she does it, she works full time, has a son and a special needs daughter and a needy husband. She's the best.

I would also like to know this. I purchased one when I was on Freedom of the Seas, but I've never cruised with NCL. I normally buy some of the pictures taken around the ship and make a scrapbook when we get home. I hope we are able to buy one!

• 9 years later...

You might try visiting Ben Franklin Crafts in Queen Ka'ahumanu mall (walkable from the POA, and there is free parking at the mall too).  Haven't been there to the store for a while, but it was a very fun and well supplied craft store.  Do check it out.

• Like 3

Wow! What an old thread!  I haven't seen NCL scrapbooking kits on any ship in years. I definitely used to buy them too. I would recommend just buying stuff from a craft store online.

• Like 1