Breakfast and self disbark.

LadyBeBop

Is that feasible?

We will be on the FOS from April 26-May 2. We want to be off the boat early, but we would like to eat breakfast first. I'm assuming we can self-disembark around 7 AM. But will the WJ be open for breakfast before then?

As always,any thanks.

I did it on the Freedom and the only food available was small items from Café Promenade. If you go to the Windjammer it will be crowded and by the time you eat and get to the self disembark you wont have gained anything as the line will be long.

Is that feasible?

We will be on the FOS from April 26-May 2. We want to be off the boat early, but we would like to eat breakfast first. I'm assuming we can self-disembark around 7 AM. But will the WJ be open for breakfast before then?

As always,any thanks.

Can you get room service delivered to your room? It appears to me we may have done that on one of our cruises.

Thanks for the responses. It's a trade-off. Leave early and either have a so-called continental breakfast, or leave later and have a full breakfast. Might not decide until the last minute. But we would like to be on the road no later than about 9 AM.

Will the Coke freestyle machines be open in Sunday morning? Or will there be anyway fore to get a Coke for the road?

ETA. Regarding room service. I didn't think they had it for that morning. Else I think that would be the way to go.

Edited by LadyBeBop

No room service last morning.

If goal is to be on the road by 9AM you can go to breakfast in dining room, sit down, be served, then walk off the ship by 8:30 no problem. If you want a bit earlier WJ is an option. Hey, you paid for breakfast, may as well enjoy it and then get on the road.