Infinity cabin question

puppyluv1

Need some help from the all knowing CC members! DH has a big birthday in 2016 I'm looking to book a Royal Suite. We've done a CS once and will be in our second SS later this year. Both of these cabins are great but want to step it up a notch...he deserves it! There are quite a few available so I was wondering if certain cabins were considered better or worse than the others. Any advice / opinions are appreciated.

Anyone have any thoughts or recommendations? Any input appreciated.

Hi - what a wonderful trip you are planning for your husband. You may not be getting responses because the "topic" of your thread is very general.

You might want to consider reposting with a more specific question in the topic.

Best of luck - hope you get some guidance and have a great cruise.

You don't mention which class ship you're sailing on. I only have experience of a Royal Suite on M class ships. We selected one on the penthouse deck in suiteland so that we would get the butler who also serves the penthouse. We happened to get the head butler, Gene, who was wonderful. Enjoy your cruise!

• 4 weeks later...
Pick the RS closest to 6145...the butler Tagu is amazing and awesome and wonderful! You will NOT be disappointed!!

We found Teguh to be friendly, but only did the minimum. We are very low maintenance so we saw very little of him. When we asked for a couple of things, he acted sort of put out. Teguh even told us an untruth. He said that if we would try to eat at Blu then they would charge us a hefty fee for each meal. He repeated the warning a couple times. But when we asked the hostess if we would be charged a fee, she said "of course not - you're in a suite." We ate every breakfast and dinner there and no fees were charged.

Our asst. steward, Henry, was the most helpful and worked the hardest so we gave him the largest extra tip. The steward Neves was good but Henry was a quiet but sweet man who put a smile on my face whenever he was in the cabin.

Glad you had a good experience with Teguh - maybe he's improved since we had him in Oct., 2014.

Which ship are you considering? This will help with your answer. Also, butlers can switch where they are,mhe ship and they go on vacation. I am not at all sure booking for that particular reason will work. Booking next to penthouse will Insure you get their butler, but so will most of the RS on that side.

They are lovely suites, enjoy your celebration.