Regal in Miami

Bloom9

A tea dance takes place in the afternoon - tea time.

The theme for the party is The Love Boat.

Lots of captains and few Charos have been spotted.

I would love to be there for that!!![emoji7] Love me some drag Charos!!!!

Lines dropped...she's moving...

What course will she take back to the ocean? Will she go around Dodge Island or turn around by the Bimini Superfast or something else???

Always fun to see her after dark all decked out in lights. Thank you to the POM Webcam operator.

Hope the remainder of the cruise goes smoothly.

Edited by MarKay525

To those on her sailing... enjoy the rest of your cruise! :D

As for those who are talking about the ship being searched by dogs, I wouldn't be surprised. Port of Miami has several dogs available for such matters so while it was the closest US port to get into with lines and to get 2 people off, it is also convenient for searching the vessel too. I've done Atlantis charters (which is the owner of RSVP Vacations) and I just got off Groove Cruise which is the largest floating EDM festival at sea. I have never seen so many dogs present in the Port of Miami as I had for the embark of Groove Cruise. I was sniffed and so was my luggage by dogs before I was allowed to do anything at the port and then I was sniffed again when I entered the terminal after the x-ray check in. They're not messing around!! :eek:

I hope for the best for the two off loaded and I hope they realize their repercussions from their actions as now they're blacklisted by the charter company and most likely the Carnival brand of ships. :cool:

What course will she take back to the ocean? Will she go around Dodge Island or turn around by the Bimini Superfast or something else???

Always fun to see her after dark all decked out in lights. Thank you to the POM Webcam operator.

Hope the remainder of the cruise goes smoothly.

...so we were treated to a night-time turn-around in the basin. Awesome! And out she goes through the channel, minding the dredgers...

I was sitting here this afternoon and told my husband, that looks like a Princess ship out there! Went on the balcony and sure enough it was. Didn't know it was the Regal. It was docked at the end where NCL docks.

I'll have to text my friend who works at the port and see if he knows anything that went on today.

Edited by cjskids

What a shame for all involved. I hope the 2 that overdosed end up ok and I hope the folks still onboard can still enjoy the rest of the week. Something like this is sure to put a damper on the excitement of a vacation.
Frankly I have absolutely no sympathy for the 2 who ODed.

Their irresponsibility caused huge issues for many. They should be legally charged .