Royal Caribbean to offer daily unlimited Internet rate

SzaSza

We need to be in touch with my elderly mom and daughter via email while we are away. We are both diamond so I know we will both get an internet coupon but typically we use beyond the allotted minutes. How would we then get the unlimited package, do we buy it right away and are somehow credited for our diamond free minutes?

We need to be in touch with my elderly mom and daughter via email while we are away. We are both diamond so I know we will both get an internet coupon but typically we use beyond the allotted minutes. How would we then get the unlimited package, do we buy it right away and are somehow credited for our diamond free minutes?

Your discount will show up as a certain dollar amount, which you can apply to any package.

Your discount will show up as a certain dollar amount, which you can apply to any package.

"Bob", It seems I'm always able to count on you to give me a quick easy to understand answer being new to RCCL I really appreciate your time and responses! Thanks!

It would be awesome if this were the case when I board Freedom tomorrow!!!

All you do is connect to the Royal WiFi wireless from your device. No need to go to the guest computer area anymore. You will get directed to a web page with instructions on how to sign up for a package. This page should show you all the package options, plus your discount, which you can check a box to apply.

Sometimes you will not see your discount and there will be a message to the effect that your C&A info cannot be accessed at that time. Not to worry, you can either try again later, or buy your desired package without the discount and go to Guest Services (or the Concierge) and have your discount applied manually.

Edited by clarea

I sure hope this is true. We were on Quantum in December and the Internet fees were simply outrageous. We are diamond + and there were no discounts or coupons available for our use during the trip according to the guest services staff.

It would great if RCI would go the way of many of the hotel chains who are now offering free internet for all and premium Internet for their loyalty program guests.