LIVE from the Freedom of the Seas * Feb 15, 2015 * Western Caribbean!

ckrobyn

You know it BFF! [emoji12]

Getting excited for Oasis in a few weeks?? Are you walking or flying? Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Didn't you get my text?? Two of us are flying!! The other one, not so sure.:rolleyes::p

Yes, getting excited, but enjoying your cruise at the moment.:D

There is no breakfast service in the specialty restaurants. You can take your plate from the windjammer to Giovanni's and eat it there. Less crowded.

Is Givoanni's for bringing trays from the WJ

for suites? Is Chops for bringing trays in for D+ and up. That was the way it was last May but of course, Giovanni's was Portofino.

467f15c05e1cacb963c112baacce5c16.jpg

Look closely at this picture. If you can see what is hanging adjacent to the stairs, you will see it is a massive bee hive! Thousands of bees swarmed the pool deck and built a hive within seconds. Passengers are freaking out, and so am I! Crew wearing HASMAT suits are dealing with it as I type this. Scary stuff.

Are the bees gone now? Crew are real heros.

771a593e9f81757636ff20ec37723fa0.jpg

No cushions on the loungers on our balcony, but our attendant put these covers on them . Better than nothing.....

How comfortable are they? My back is tricky so the lounger without a cushion might be too hard (We are in JS so should get regular loungers) Could your suite attendant get a cushion or two that they use in the Solarium? Edited by SherriZ366

We've done the Meal With an Officer on Freedom a few times -- it is a nice breakfast with a good menu. It used to be D and up and then D+ and up. They limit it now to 340 cruise points and it is a smaller event.

I guess the Captain is Ron Holmes. Is Michael Rasmussen the HD?

Yes, and yes.

How comfortable are they? My back is tricky so the lounger without a cushion might be too hard (We are in JS so should get regular loungers) Could your suite attendant get a cushion or two that they use in the Solarium?

They aren't terrible, but it's kind of silly to have lovely rattan furniture without proper padding?!

Are the bees gone now? Crew are real heros.

It was really scary, they came onboard in a huge swarm! The bees are gone now, although some were still flying around the pool deck late in the afternoon. The crew did a great job for sure.

Thanks -- hope Michael will be on the ship next week. He is an excellent HD and very personable.

I agree. He is definitely one of the better HD's. I've chatted with him a few times this week.

I agree. He is definitely one of the better HD's. I've chatted with him a few times this week.

We had dinner with him a few years and got seated with him at the breakfast another time (when I mentioned that we had had dinner with him about a year before).

We had dinner with him a few years and got seated with him at the breakfast another time (when I mentioned that we had had dinner with him about a year before).

We had dinner with him a few years ago too [emoji4]

Since the dining room is 3 stories, is only the top floor for my-time? I missed being near the railing when we were on Enchantment and Grandeur since theirs is only 2 story and we had traditional dining. Great review, love Freedom!

Sent from my KFTHWI using Forums mobile app

Did you say you are on Deck 4 (Isaac) of the dining room? We are always there now that we met our traveling companions in 2010 at 468. Now we have Table 469 for just the 4 of us. I like that deck best and love alcoves.

I requested table 465 and we got it. Probably my favorite location for 8pm seating since it's dark outside and a table near a window would be useless.

Since the dining room is 3 stories, is only the top floor for my-time? I missed being near the railing when we were on Enchantment and Grandeur since theirs is only 2 story and we had traditional dining. Great review, love Freedom!

Sent from my KFTHWI using Forums mobile app

My time is only available on deck 5

You never know, you might win one of these terrific 64meg (yes meg :eek:) Royal data sticks that we won. Good for storing a couple dozen pictures. :p

14358944053_96434caa78_z.jpg

This is funny! The Royal Caribbean print probably cost more than the actual stick.

Dollar Tree probably has ones available with more memory.

Its still fun to win little things! It's nice of Royal to give out prizes.

Edited by DreamingBig1