LIVE from the Freedom of the Seas * Feb 15, 2015 * Western Caribbean!

ckrobyn

I am so surprised to hear there is no service in the specialty restaurant for suite guests. Every ship I have been on in the Voyager and Freedom class has this suite perk, even Jewel did this tho' it was originally only offered on VOS and FOS class ships.. All added not only service, but cooked to order breakfast a few years ago. Some ships also serve a limited lunch menu on sea days. I would be asking the food and beverage manager why this is not offered on FOS.

Hi Robyn, it is Helen of Helen and Tom, your shipmates from the Explorer cruise a few cruises back. So excited you are taking the time to post, although I was never interested in the larger ships, you are definitely making me look at the Freedom for next year. We already have two on the books for 2015.

Have a wonderful time, wish we were next door to each other.

Hi Robyn, it is Helen of Helen and Tom, your shipmates from the Explorer cruise a few cruises back. So excited you are taking the time to post, although I was never interested in the larger ships, you are definitely making me look at the Freedom for next year. We already have two on the books for 2015.

Helen!!!!!

How are you?? I was thinking about you guys when we were in our cabana on Labadee [emoji3] good to hear from you xoxo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Helen, How are you guys doing?? We had such a good time on the Explorer with you guys!

I'm on the Oasis next. Waaaay too big for you.

We should plan a cruise together for 2016. Robyn and I are on the Indy this November if you would like to join in.:D

Falmouth f05a250e48f87b9d14cd91a46be4d1fd.jpg

For those asking, I am only posting one picture at a time. If I use tapatalk I don't have to upload through photobucket which is unbearably slow to load/post.

Not sure if you are aware but with Tapatalk you can post multiple pictures at once. Just select one picture and go back and select another. [emoji3]

Sent from my Galaxy Note 3 using Tapatalk

Not sure if you are aware but with Tapatalk you can post multiple pictures at once. Just select one picture and go back and select another. [emoji3]

Sent from my Galaxy Note 3 using Tapatalk

Yes, but when I do that, the pics are so big they take up the whole page [emoji15]

Falmouth

For those asking, I am only posting one picture at a time. If I use tapatalk I don't have to upload through photobucket which is unbearably slow to load/post.

I hope when you get home that you will post all of your photos. We would all enjoy them.

Thank you for you time and effort.

Chuck

301d0171533de10a88a5e504081f4257.jpg

I may or may not have smuggled this tiny bottle of Sangsters Rum Cream onboard today...... I may or may not be enjoying a glass right now. Let's go with I am [emoji1]

You go girl!!!!:D:D

I am so surprised to hear there is no service in the specialty restaurant for suite guests. Every ship I have been on in the Voyager and Freedom class has this suite perk, even Jewel did this tho' it was originally only offered on VOS and FOS class ships.. All added not only service, but cooked to order breakfast a few years ago. Some ships also serve a limited lunch menu on sea days. I would be asking the food and beverage manager why this is not offered on FOS.

I am surprised also. We were on FOS in December for a B2B and the suite breakfast was in Portofino's the first week then it was moved to Chops (with Portofino's being used for C & A members - no cooked to order, just seating).

I am surprised also. We were on FOS in December for a B2B and the suite breakfast was in Portofino's the first week then it was moved to Chops (with Portofino's being used for C & A members - no cooked to order, just seating).

I think you may have misunderstood me. There is definitely seating in Chops for suite guests, but no cooked to order breakfast. Hope this clears it up?

Thank you for taking us all along on vacation with you! It's cold and snowy here at home, and I don't have a cruise on the books to look forward to, so I'm really appreciating the free ride :)

You are most welcome. I know how much I love it when others post Live [emoji4]

I'm surprised, too. Really enjoyed it on Brilliance last month in Chops.

I know back in September on FOS it was available in Portofino. We were on a B2B, and although we weren't in a suite, we definitely noticed the breakfast being served. In fact, this was another one of those things that made us start booking suites for 2015. I hope they aren't doing away with this perk. My husband was really looking forward to it when we sail again in September.

Robyn, your earlier post said there was no "service". I assumed this meant no waiters for beverages or cleaning tables. So are there waiters at least, please?

Yes there are waiters. I'm sorry for the confusion. I also just checked my suite binder in the cabin and it says it in there too. Sorry to alarm everyone [emoji16]