Just boarded reflection

darbs7

This time we used SAS transportation, but we have also booked the celebrity shuttle, both are easy.

For others doing Miami trips consider using Uber!!

We used it a couple of weeks ago, Miami airport to Miami dock, and then back.

It was HALF price of a cab!! (Under $14!!!)...the last time we used a cab it was $30 with tip.

Very easy and we were in BMW's both ways.

Great cruise so far. Cabin is spacious and quiet. Boat is beautiful. Love the decor. Ate murano saturday nif

ght. The food and service were awesome. Tuscan last night. Loved every course and the atmosphere. Martini bar has been hopping both nights with dancing and dj from 10 to 1 am. Tons of people dancing. Off for our bike ride in San juan. Cheers.

I too will be on deck 7 in October.

Is there noise from the Hideway early morning.

We stayed in a cabin on deck 7 right beside The Hideaway last year and loved it so much we booked the same cabin for 3 upcoming cruises. No noise at all and very close to the coffee station :)

Is it a full ship?

The ship was full, busy, and fun

We are flying into FLL for our April TA cruise out of Miami. What shuttle service did you prebook with to get to the Miami port? also, have you ever just taken a taxi from the airport at FLL to the Miami port. Any information you can give me is appreciated as this is our first time flying into FLL leaving from Miami port. Thanks, Shirley

We traveled in to FLL and it was faster than into Miami. just about 35-40 minutes in the shuttle.

Line looked long when we started to board, but less than 15 minutes from dropping bags with porter until boarding.

Question about Hideaway...NO noise at all. Hubby loved it first thing every morning.

Any more questions?

I have not one bad thing to say...

1. Food was best of 15 cruises

2. Decor was beyond best of 15 cruises

3. Loved our room and location

4. so much live music around the boat at night...lots of dancing in main foyer...lively crowd

Thanks for the updates! We will be on her in two weeks. :)

A quick question..

Uber...do you call ahead? Will they be there waiting for you to leave the ship? Thanx!

Uber is accessed through phone App. We waited until through customs to hit the "pickup" button...we SHOULD have done it before customs (customs was quick in our instance)...The service is on demand, so ideally you would walk out the door as the car is arriving.

Uber is accessed through phone App. We waited until through customs to hit the "pickup" button...we SHOULD have done it before customs (customs was quick in our instance)...The service is on demand, so ideally you would walk out the door as the car is arriving.

Many thanks Dodger!

Happy sailing!!!

We stayed in a cabin on deck 7 right beside The Hideaway last year and loved it so much we booked the same cabin for 3 upcoming cruises. No noise at all and very close to the coffee station :)

We were on Reflection TA last year in a cabin on deck 7 by the Hideaway. We tried to book the same cabin for another TA in 2016 and lo and behold, it was already gone. Ended up getting a cabin next door. To be honest, I was surprised it was gone two years ahead. The last Reflection was one of the best we ever took and can't wait to sail on her again.

We arrived at ship 10:AM on board by 10:45AM. Our rooms made up by 12:PM allowed in.

Port terminal excellent but seating is limited. extremely limited, in Miami.

No Scooner in PR, but a lovely Club med ship when there. Lol. Town was less and less shops open. Arrival to PR 3:30 ...

Thanks for the updates! We will be on her in two weeks. :)

A quick question..

Uber...do you call ahead? Will they be there waiting for you to leave the ship? Thanx!

We used SAS and booked ahead of time on website, pd after drop off ($15 pp each way), great

We used SAS and booked ahead of time on website, pd after drop off ($15 pp each way), great

What is SAS?

If cost was not a factor which would you prefer? Uber, SAS or Taxi? Thanks!!!

One more question (if you don't mind :)) do you know if Victor (he use to do Zumba out by the pool and maybe Trivia) is still a crew member on board? Not terribly important...just curious. :)

Happy sailling!

Edited by 20pluscruises

We ate

1. Saturday...Murano...love the table...got there right at 6pm and romantic table in corner near window. The cheese course between dinner and dessert was yummy...but so was everything else.

2. Sunday...Tuscan...what a beautiful restaurant...the walkway into was so nice...sat in back corner at window...service amazing...we ate calamari, goat cheese salad, onion soup, filet, and pistachio brûlée...everything was amazing. Loved the antipasti in the beginning. Service awesome. Wine stays full.

3. Monday...biked all afternoon into evening in PR so we grabbed margaritas and appetizers right next to the docks at a great place called Tijuianas.

4. Tuesday...Qsine...hubby loved it...I loved what I could eat, but I was sick to my stomach (too many martinis). But really fun

5. Wednesday...Tuscan again...LOVED it...had lasagna this time and it was great

6. Thursday...main dining...wow wow wow...lobster tail was best I have ever had. The scallop appetizer was so good. Wine was kept full the whole dinner

7. Friday...Lawn Club Grill...what a great idea, but it was freezing...FREEZING. We were covered in blankets and heat lamps were on. People would come and cancel reservation and leave. But flatbread was good, steaks were good, and the carrot cake and warm chocolate chip cookie were to die for desserts. Look forward to trying the next year (early in the trip).