Best cruise reviews?

nycruiser78

SailorJack

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2129055

Be sure to read all of the previous ones in his signature.

diann744 (The Chardonnay Sisters...)

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2168170

OMG SailorJack for sure!!!! All of them, especially the one where they did the South America trip. Sooo Funny. I haven't seen one of his for awhile. Hope he is still sailing.

Yeah!! your link is one I have not read. So excited.

Edited by taymiss2
more info

Honored I'm on this list. :p :D

Will have a new review for Carnival....leaving in 46 days, 14 hours, 15 minutes an 40 seconds on the Pride. :D

Loved your review of Little French Key and pushed me to book it. Looking forward to your review of Pride. We sailed the Pride when it went to the Mexican Riviera and loved it.

Will have a new review for Carnival....leaving in 46 days, 14 hours, 15 minutes an 40 seconds on the Pride. :D

Also very honored to have been mentioned. :) Looks like we'll have double coverage of the Pride Spring Break cruise!!! :D

GAPearl is my all time favorite. Hoping she gives us a link to her non cruise travel blog soon!

Also, love Laura Lox's reviews.

How fun it must be to be young, beautiful, fashionable and cruising solo! :)

Thank you so much! I've been attempting to work on a travel blog but my laptop is a pos and I really can't do much on it any more, so I have to go buy a new one. :rolleyes: I'm headed to Nicaragua next week and when I get back, I'm going to get a new computer so I can get back to it. I'm working on some travel videos for youtube also. :)

Thank you so much! I've been attempting to work on a travel blog but my laptop is a pos and I really can't do much on it any more, so I have to go buy a new one. :rolleyes: I'm headed to Nicaragua next week and when I get back, I'm going to get a new computer so I can get back to it. I'm working on some travel videos for youtube also. :)

I can't wait to read about your adventures in Nicaragua! Have a safe and wonderful trip! :)

My favorite reviews are by the couple from Canada who are both mounted police. They are so detailed and they usually do b2b, b2b, b2b and b2b cruises. Anyone remember their names?

I think it's MikeyA53. Great reviews; great pictures. His reviews are as close to being on vacation as you will get from a review.

We sailed with you on the Dream last year and you did a great job with the review.

How is everything going with your nursing career?