Am I Missing Something?

RumpunchGirl

I've been researching the Dawn for my upcoming cruise. I"ve seen some videos and pictures which show of the Bow of the ship from forward balcony suites. Is there a hot tub on the bow of deck 8? I don't seen any thing about this in written form or on the deck plans and wondered if it was for the crew or a secret. :confused:

Edited by RumpunchGirl

I've been researching the Dawn for my upcoming cruise. I"ve seen some videos and pictures which show of the Bow of the ship from forward balcony suites. Is there a hot tub on the bow of deck 8? I don't seen any thing about this in written form or on the deck plans and wondered if it was for the crew or a secret. :confused:

Its on deck seven (7), and it's in the crew only area at the bow... It's just forward of the promenade area as it wraps across the bow. Occasionally you may see crew there who have some copious free time.

When I was in one of the forward suites on deck 12, I rarely saw anyone in the crew pool. Either they're to busy, or don't want to be in direct view of the bridge.

Ditto.

Most of the time there was no one at all, using that crew hot tub or just relaxing.

One time, there were maybe 8 people, about 3 in the tub, and a few more on some sort of lounge chairs.

A few other times, there was one person out on that deck, in the tub or just relaxing, for a rather short time.

GeezerCouple