Boarding Times??

I know people have said they have for the most part ignored the emails they are receiving in the regards to boarding times. My sister and I both received emails and they want us to reply back as an acknowledgement that we received the email. I have also now received an automated voice msg and a text msg.

I just want confirmation, since I am in a GS, my entire party, regardless of their cabin type, can all board together.

One other question and I am not sure if anyone can answer this, we have not received a room and time yet for the Meet & Mingle. It is not listed on the RCCL website yet and the cruise is in 3 days.... Will they leave a note in our cabin? should we try and set up a phone tree to let others know? I have never been to one that hasnt been listed before

I know people have said they have for the most part ignored the emails they are receiving in the regards to boarding times. My sister and I both received emails and they want us to reply back as an acknowledgement that we received the email. I have also now received an automated voice msg and a text msg.

I just want confirmation, since I am in a GS, my entire party, regardless of their cabin type, can all board together.

One other question and I am not sure if anyone can answer this, we have not received a room and time yet for the Meet & Mingle. It is not listed on the RCCL website yet and the cruise is in 3 days.... Will they leave a note in our cabin? should we try and set up a phone tree to let others know? I have never been to one that hasnt been listed before

No, there is no guarantee that you can all board together. Some ports may allow this, but the general rule is "no". But if you check in after boarding has begun, everyone just walks straight on without waiting.

As for requesting acknowledgement of the messages, if you don't hit "acknowledge", they will keep coming. ;)

As for the Meet 'n' Mingle............depends on the ship. Which ship?

No, there is no guarantee that you can all board together. Some ports may allow this, but the general rule is "no". But if you check in after boarding has begun, everyone just walks straight on without waiting.

As for requesting acknowledgement of the messages, if you don't hit "acknowledge", they will keep coming. ;)

As for the Meet 'n' Mingle............depends on the ship. Which ship?

As stated above(or below your post) We are on Adventure of the Seas out of San Juan

Love your minion :)

...One other question and I am not sure if anyone can answer this, we have not received a room and time yet for the Meet & Mingle. It is not listed on the RCCL website yet and the cruise is in 3 days.... Will they leave a note in our cabin? should we try and set up a phone tree to let others know? I have never been to one that hasnt been listed before

You will get a note in your stateroom with the Meet & Mingle info.

You will be on the ship with my parents! Have a blast...super jealous!

Are your parents signed up with the meet & mingle? I can tell them you said Hi lol

I hate the long waits in between cruising, wish I could do it more often...

Thank you Bob (clarea) and Bubba83 for the replies

Edited by LilBlackDress

I just want confirmation, since I am in a GS, my entire party, regardless of their cabin type, can all board together. the only way to gty thats if you all board with the party called last. no you will NOT necessarily be allowed to bring your Non GS friends and family with you when suites are called to board. in fact I have seen people get held at the main doorways until their boarding number has been called.

yes there will be the invitation in the cabin.

Are your parents signed up with the meet & mingle? I can tell them you said Hi lol

I hate the long waits in between cruising, wish I could do it more often...

Thank you Bob (clarea) and Bubba83 for the replies

I dont think they are, they arent to familiar with cruise critic yet....we got them to create a username, but i dont think they have familiarized them self with the site yet....yesterday my mom was saying "I am going to ask if each person has to have the beverage package"....and I have told her numerous times that she doesn't and that she would find very useful information on here, lol....and plus it states it on the RC site.

My parents were in a JS and we were in a Balcony when we went on Oasis last year. We were told that we should show up around 1:30 to board. We got the same thing, text message, email, and a call stating the time.

Took the cab over at 11:30 with them, did our check in, waited for each other before going up the stairs... Long story short, we didn't wait in any lines, and we walked right onto the ship about 2 hours before we were told, and we walked on with my parents, who were supposed to be using the Suite line, but they had opened everything, so there was no need.