Isn't she pretty? (Vista Photo)

Velvetwater

John Heald just did an awesome LIVE broadcast from the Havana area on Deck 5. I watched it on FB but I am sure someone will post it here. He actually stood right outside our future cabin 5233, got a great look at patios on other cabins.

John Heald just did an awesome LIVE broadcast from the Havana area on Deck 5. I watched it on FB but I am sure someone will post it here. He actually stood right outside our future cabin 5233, got a great look at patios on other cabins.

Thanks for the heads up, I'm watching it now, can't wait to enjoy the Havana area in just 8 days...Link to video below...

Video Link

Thanks for the heads up, I'm watching it now, can't wait to enjoy the Havana area in just 8 days...Link to video below...

Video Link

We have "Habana" Suite 5233. If you look at the deck plan, the door to the cabin is across from the Havana Bar. But when you study it, there is a wall between the door and the bar and there does not appear to be an entrance to the bar directly across. I am curious (not concerned but wondering) if you think we will hear noise? I don't think so but can't quite figure out what it actually is like in reality.

Glad I was able to help given you are doing an awesome job. Maybe you will post here while cruising and answer that question??

Can someone clarify if it's Havana or Habana? I've heard JH say it both ways and people here reference it both ways.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

It's Havana but John coined a new word by combining Havana and Cabana into Habana - that way he does not always have to say Havana Cabana.

:)

Edited by LisaH

Can someone clarify if it's Havana or Habana? I've heard JH say it both ways and people here reference it both ways.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Havana is pronounced Habana in spanish.

Maybe you will post here while cruising and answer that question??

Since it's a European Cruise and very port intensive I'm not sure how much time I'll have to post while on the cruise but you never know I may pop in.

I will post as much detail as I can post cruise when I get home...

Since it's a European Cruise and very port intensive I'm not sure how much time I'll have to post while on the cruise but you never know I may pop in.

I will post as much detail as I can post cruise when I get home...

Lou,

I think you said you are in a Havana interior? If so do you mind saying what deck? I'm in a Havana Inside on August 6th and I'm worried about the band noise. We are on deck 7 in 7448 but there are no cabins below us on deck 6 to buffer the noise. Not sure that the Havana bar is two stories high but just wonder if we are right over it. I look forward to any feedback you might have on the noise and what you think about noise up on deck 7. Have a great cruise!!

Thanks Kellie

Lou,

I think you said you are in a Havana interior? If so do you mind saying what deck? I'm in a Havana Inside on August 6th and I'm worried about the band noise. We are on deck 7 in 7448 but there are no cabins below us on deck 6 to buffer the noise. Not sure that the Havana bar is two stories high but just wonder if we are right over it. I look forward to any feedback you might have on the noise and what you think about noise up on deck 7. Have a great cruise!!

Thanks Kellie

We are on Deck 5, cabin 5214, our back wall is shared with the Havana bar. I will report back with our experience