What's your favorite bar on Freedom of The Seas?

dreday3

We are early 40's, still fun :p, but not into club music. We just want to laugh with fellow cruisers and have a good time with some good drinks (and music).

What are a few of your favorite bars on FOS? Any you like to end your night with?

All suggestions welcome! :)

Edited by dreday3

Ours favs are:

1> Schooner Bar

2> Bull and Bear Pub

3>Viking Crown Lounge

4>Boleros

Schooner. Lots of activities there.

Thanks! We were thinking the Schooner bar seems like fun! Is it easy to chat with people? It's just the two of us on this cruise.

Thanks! We were thinking the Schooner bar seems like fun! Is it easy to chat with people? It's just the two of us on this cruise.

Very easy. Go to one of the trivia contests, and join one of the other groups.

When we were on the Freedom, the singer in the Schooner Bar was awful, so we didn't spend much time there.

The singer/guitar player in Bull and Bear was awesome and took requests. We had a lot of fun singing along there and also made some new friends. That was where we went most often.

We also enjoyed Boleros. Our favorite bartender was there.

Good times in Viking Crown too. OK, you have me excited about November!

Favorite bar??? Whichever one is closest to my present location......;)

Really, though...it depends on the time of day. Daytime, Sky Bar or Pool Bar, though we'll probably spend time in the Solarium this trip. At night, Schooner, Bull and Bear and Olive or Twist are all possibilities.

What cruise are you guys going on? April 5th by chance, Eastern Caribbean?

Their signature says they don't go until November.....SWMBO and I and the 2 Klingons will be on April 5, though....:D

Edited by Capt_Confusion

Ha! Well yeah i realized the signature after i had posted. SWMBO, gotta love a trained man! Hope to meet you guys on the ship. I'll be going with B/F, Mom and a friend. Should be a great cruise. Ifffff the departure date ever gets here!

• 2 weeks later...

We are going May 10, 2015 and have never been on FOTS. The wife is prego and was wondering if the Bull and Bear has food because while I drink she wants to eat? :D

We are going May 10, 2015 and have never been on FOTS. The wife is prego and was wondering if the Bull and Bear has food because while I drink she wants to eat? :D

No food served at the pub on Freedom. However, just a short distance away on the Royal Promenade is Cafe Promenade and Sorrento's, both offering complimentary food items.

Edited by clarea