Seward

tdk

We are going on radiance in May vancouver northbound to seaward. We are spending a couple of nights in anchorage after the cruise. We had wanted to do the train ride from Seward to anchorage but it's late so we are trying to figure out a tour and what to do with bags since we aren't going to need airport drop off. Any suggestions?

We are going on radiance in May vancouver northbound to seaward. We are spending a couple of nights in anchorage after the cruise. We had wanted to do the train ride from Seward to anchorage but it's late so we are trying to figure out a tour and what to do with bags since we aren't going to need airport drop off. Any suggestions?

We have cruised on Radiance northbound a few times as recently as this past May. If you do want to leave Seward early have you considered the RCI cruise train transfer. It leaves from right next to where the ship docks at 7:30am and arrives into ANC at 11:30am...an amazing 126 mile narrated train trip. Just something to consider if you weren't aware of this option.

You have determined you have no interest in any Seward activities? What are you doing in Anchorage and is all that time needed there? Questions to ask yourself. I would first, suggest how you want to occupy your time and where your activities are, then determine your transit.

Our initial plan was to take a tour in seward then take the later train to anchorage that leaves I think about 6 pm or so but we need something to do with our bags. I don't know that I'm seen all of them but some of the royal excursions drop you at airport and we don't need airport and wanted train to anchorage. .. Do you have any suggestions? We just have heard the trains to anchorage whichever one you choose is a great option to get anchorage so we're hoping to find a tour to match up with that but need luggage solution.

Our initial plan was to take a tour in seward then take the later train to anchorage that leaves I think about 6 pm or so but we need something to do with our bags. I don't know that I'm seen all of them but some of the royal excursions drop you at airport and we don't need airport and wanted train to anchorage. .. Do you have any suggestions? We just have heard the trains to anchorage whichever one you choose is a great option to get anchorage so we're hoping to find a tour to match up with that but need luggage solution.

Bags can be checked at the Seward depot when they open in the morning. tour vendors will also store bags as well. I would encourage you not to give a priority to your luggage. Is there touring YOU wish to include? Then if so, choose it, there will be a solution to any luggage.

If you stay the night in Seward you'll have take for the Kenai Fjords tour after you disembark and the Sealife Center. You could take the train the next morning if you're not in a rush to get to Anchorage.

the morning trains are ship contracted, and only run on embarkation/disembarkation days. Only daily train is at 6pm