What time in Baltimore?

It's been a long time since I went on the Grandeur, so I can't help with that, but I've lived in Baltimore all my life and I'll just say that weekdays can be hellish on the roads but Saturdays and Sundays the roads heading to the port are almost always fine. The exception would be if you happen to depart on a day that there is an Orioles or Ravens game.

Hey Everyone: Could you give us your best guess as to what is the best time to arrive at the terminal in Baltimore? Also, how is the terminal for getting on the ship?

We try to arrive at port between 10:30-11:00am - that is, we are pulling into parking lot by that time. It usually take 30 minutes to clear security, check in, and board the ship. Super easy port.

Hey Everyone: Could you give us your best guess as to what is the best time to arrive at the terminal in Baltimore? Also, how is the terminal for getting on the ship?

assuming the bay is not frozen and she returns on time, they will probably start letting the newt batch in about 9 or 930 with boarding between 1030 and 11

easiest terminal in the world although the Ramp of Doom seems to last forever.