Two Haven Pool Area Questions

NYteacher

While I'm using escapist fantasies about my Spring Break away from this snow, I'd like to fill in some details.

How deep is the tiny Haven pool?

Are there drink servers in the pool area, or does one go inside to a bar to get a drink?

Thanks.

Looking at pictures, the Haven pools seem to vary by ship. One looked to be a couple of feet deep from end to end. Another looked to have a sloped bottom that was 2' at one end and around 6' at the other.

You might be able to search pictures of your ship's haven pool. Example: Norwegian Pearl Haven pool. Looking at the pictures, you will probably be able to see the depth markings on the pool.

Alternatively, let us know which ship and someone will probably respond with an approximate depth.

Good luck and enjoy your cruise.

i think the pool is 3 feet maximum

it is not deep and not big but its a nice addition to the private haven area

There is usually a courtyard attendant who can get you food drinks and usually comes by with fresh fruit in the afternoon

We just got off the Breakaway last week, I don't recall the depth marking but from memory I am fairly certain that the Haven pool is between 3' and 4' deep, it is small though maybe about 8' x 16'. There are also the two pool lounger areas with a few inches of water, but on our trip they seemed rarely used. You can definitely order drinks from the courtyard butler/waiter if you can get a hold of them, but also like others said the Haven lounge bar isn't far away either.

Edited by Kortehgehn

On Getaway the Haven pool is 3'11" deep

I was looking at my BA photos and the couple I had showing the marking on the pool were really fuzzy but I was going to say they were 3'11" from what I could make out and that pretty much is my memory as well.

If you had about 10 people in the pool it would be pretty much full.

We were on the Breakaway last June. My daughter (ten at the time) loved the Haven pool, and the vast majority of the time, she had it to herself. It's not big and it's definitely not for adults to do laps or anything, but compared to the crazy main pools it was definitely a God send. It was so relaxing in the courtyard.

Oh, no, 10 people in that pool would be absolutely horrible! Such a poorly designed pool. The pool with the three stupid loungers taking up the whole thing is useless. And the other pool was very, very small. I am a pool,person but I had little desire to dip in that pool. The kids including my niece loved it though- perfect size and depth for them and she hated the salt water of the other pools so this was the only pool she would get in.

I actually enjoyed the silly pool with the loungers. The roof was open and I could get a little sun, I had water to splash my feet or hands in if I got too hot and I had a spot (that wooden divider) to place my cocktail! I was a happy cruiser!

Oh, no, 10 people in that pool would be absolutely horrible! Such a poorly designed pool. The pool with the three stupid loungers taking up the whole thing is useless. And the other pool was very, very small. I am a pool,person but I had little desire to dip in that pool. The kids including my niece loved it though- perfect size and depth for them and she hated the salt water of the other pools so this was the only pool she would get in.

One day when the roof was open about 4 kids were playing Marco Polo. They weren't making a bunch of noise or bothering anybody, but how hard can it be to play Marco Polo in that pool?

My DS and I would typically go in there after dinner and we always had it to ourselves. We even watched the fireworks from there (the roof was closed but still good enough view).