Cozy linens listed as a feature

shipty2

I looking at cruises on the Carnival website today when I noticed on their list of what every cruise includes that have " cozy linens" listed along with tv in every cabin. I know many are fans of the linens but really to list it as a feature I feel smacks of desperation in trying to come up with a longer list of perks. :rolleyes:

I looking at cruises on the Carnival website today when I noticed on their list of what every cruise includes that have " cozy linens" listed along with tv in every cabin. I know many are fans of the linens but really to list it as a feature I feel smacks of desperation in trying to come up with a longer list of perks. :rolleyes:

Yeah, I agree with you. I have better linens at home, so I roll my eyes at this bs.

Another example is "Carnival Journeys" 6 or 7 paragraph ad blurb. The only thing I saw positive about it was the lower fare for the 1st half of a B2B! Otherwise I read blah blah blah.

That's actually pretty funny. Next, tablecloths with be listed as an amenity if they return to the ships that removed them.

I think any company with ANYTHING to sell are largely overly flowery on their sales materials. I thinks its called marketing and advertising. Name me a cruiseline which isn't a bit over-enthusiastic about their product and I'll bet they have a hard time enticing anyone to use it.

We purchased the pillows. They are wonderful. After two years, they are still as full and fluffy as the day we received them. Now we just need the remaining items to have a Carnival bed at home.

Which pillow? The standard with fiberfill or the down ones? (suite) I cannot find a pillow that lasts more than a month! I love the Carnival pillows!

Ever stay at a hotel that lists a bed as a feature? Or a front desk? Or A/C? Been there done that.

Once went to a hotel that didn't list "carpet" as a feature. Guess what? No carpet. I'd rather them list "cozy linens" rather than strip the bed clean and leave you with just a mattress!

Just marketing. At least they haven't started wearing out the term "organic" yet. Give them time. And I love the way some companies go on about "all natural". Uranium and lead are "all natural" but I don't want them in my food. :)

I absolutely LOVE the comforters. Only problem is my hubby says they are too hot and since I also love sleeping with him, I reckon the comforter will not be. Since we have been in the h/c cabins due to my scooter, we find leaving the beds separate works best. Then I snuggle into that comforter. :)