D+ Breakfast on Q

Does anyone know if there is a FULL service breakfast for D+ on the Quantum? We enjoyed have the 'private' dining room just off the MDR for breakfast. Anything similar on Q? TIA

Does anyone know if there is a FULL service breakfast for D+ on the Quantum? We enjoyed have the 'private' dining room just off the MDR for breakfast. Anything similar on Q? TIA

Just add this to the list of D+ benefits that have disappeared. But remember, Royal Caribbean values your loyalty......

Just off Quantum. Continental Breakfast in CL lounge was all we found. No private dining area that I was aware of.

On our last RC cruise (on Liberty at the end of last year) the private breakfast was in Chops and only for Gold card holders. I believe this is the same across the fleet.

On our last RC cruise (on Liberty at the end of last year) the private breakfast was in Chops and only for Gold card holders. I believe this is the same across the fleet.

The suite breakfast, usually held in one of the specialty restaurants is differen than the D and above breakfast. On most ships, they serve breakfast for D and above in the front section of the dining room on the opposite side of the "open" doors for regular breakfast. It's the same breakfast menu as they serve in the rest of the MDR except you can get specialty coffee for free(mocha, cappuccino). We've had it on EX and GR.

Just add this to the list of D+ benefits that have disappeared. But remember, Royal Caribbean values your loyalty......

Quantum has no MDR, so a location for a special breakfast area for D and above Members would be sort of tricky.

On Brilliance in Dec. there was breakfast served in Chops for D+...