FTTF Slots

eponym

Do they open up more FTTF slots as the cruise date comes closer at Port Canaveral?

At 90 and now 80 days out, it shows as sold out, but the ship isn't full and some Plat/Diamonds previously reserved may pull out.

If they open up more FTTF sometimes, what would be the somewhat predictable date(s) to check back?

Thanks.

Edited by eponym

It all depends on how many VIFP Platinum and Diamond guests there are. Also I would check as soon as your final payment date is because there maybe guests who previously purchased FTTF and had to cancel or their reservation was cancelled for non-payment. Keep looking and good luck. :)

FTTF opened back up for our cruise the same day a bunch of upgrade offers went out for the cruise. If you get an offer or hear of others getting one, it would be a good time to check FTTF.

Do you recall about how long in advance of the cruise date that happened (4 weeks, 6 weeks, 8 weeks, etc..)?

Thank you.

Last year, we booked the Breeze in March, for a July cruise.

FTTF was sold out. FOREVER.

I checked about 10X per day.:eek::eek:

Yup. I have issues.

But in May, they opened up about 18 spots.

We grabbed one.:D:D

Just keep checking, religiously!!!!

Good Luck, and have a great cruise!!!!!!

I read the title of this thread, and thought FTTF slots? How do they pull that off? If you have FTTF, you get to have any slot machine available to you at any time?

Yes, I'm a blonde...

CeleBrat

:) Right. Reserving the one 'winning machine' on the boat!

I read the title of this thread, and thought FTTF slots? How do they pull that off? If you have FTTF, you get to have any slot machine available to you at any time?

Yes, I'm a blonde...

CeleBrat

I thought the same but I'm not blonde

Yes, I'm a blonde...

CeleBrat

I thought the same but I'm not blonde

Yep, I tune in the minute someone mentions "slots" :D and immediately think of the slot machines as well. :p

OP, we managed to get the FTTF on our upcoming cruise at around 1 month out after it being sold out for awhile. It lasted for several days (despite others saying it would sell out in a matter of minutes to hours) before it was gone again. It's all about the supply and demand. :)

Last year, we booked the Breeze in March, for a July cruise.

FTTF was sold out. FOREVER.

I checked about 10X per day.:eek::eek:

Yup. I have issues.

But in May, they opened up about 18 spots.

We grabbed one.:D:D

Just keep checking, religiously!!!!

Good Luck, and have a great cruise!!!!!!

Just nabbed ours! I've been looking 10x + a day, also. Been really trying since we have 2 tendered ports. 20 opened today. :D

53 days out...

Online is all I know to do. I contacted my PVP a week or so ago and asked him if there was anything he could do. He told me to just keep checking online which I've done about 8 times per day. Some opened up yesterday for a cruise in June and I got one. Within an hour, it was sold out again. Just keep checking and hope for luck.

OP, we managed to get the FTTF on our upcoming cruise at around 1 month out after it being sold out for awhile. It lasted for several days (despite others saying it would sell out in a matter of minutes to hours) before it was gone again. It's all about the supply and demand. :)

Thank you for the encouraging, additional information!