Millennium class - Concierge C1 cabins

bigdawgs

Does anyone have a photo of cabin 6135?

This is one of the "sweet 16" cabins.

Larry

Hello,

Just for future reference...the M Class cabins referred to as "Sweet 16" are the first eight 2C cabins on Deck 6 on both the Starboard side #6016-6030 and on the Port side #6021-6035.

BBL

Edited by BourbonNBluesLuvr

Yea, not a sweet 16 but a nice cabin. The cabin is the same size as all other C1's but it has a nice balcony. What I like is it is down by the suites, just a little nicer area.

Just Google the ship and cabin number. there are bound to be pics. Or use the search on these forums.

enjoy

I'm curious as to why they are called "Sweet 16"? Because of the larger balconies?

Yes, they have been called Sweet 16 on CC because they have the double sized balcony and there are 16 of them. EM

I'm curious as to why they are called "Sweet 16"? Because of the larger balconies?

Yes, they have been called Sweet 16 on CC because they have the double sized balcony and there are 16 of them. EM

Yep, those particular sixteen cabins have a double-depth balcony, at a 2C price -- now, THAT's pretty sweet! :D;)

So, OP, are you looking for pics of C1 6135, or a sweet 16, possibly 6035? As others have stated, 6135 is not a "sweet sixteen."

I have stayed in 6135 on Summit, but pre-refurb so things have changed in the last couple of years. Since we stayed in 6143 post-refurb, I was able to take a peek into 6135 and I noticed that it only had a chair in the place where we had a love seat. I am guessing because the door to the adjoining RS is on that wall, they decided only a chair would fit in that space (we had a love seat pre-refurb in 6135).

While the cabin is average size for a concierge, it does have a lovely large balcony with teak decking.