RCCI Drinks Package Questions

cjuk28

I am on the FOS 29th March. I am travelling from the uk with wife and two children.

I am looking at purchasing the ultimate drinks packages for myself and my wife and the Royal Refreshment packages for the kids.

I was wondering if anyone has any idea how much the drinks packages are to buy onboard the ship and if they add any gratuity to them on purchase.

For the Ultimate Package The UK RCCI website is charging £42.19 per day or ($63.51 at todays rate plus an additional 18% gratuity on top of that)

I just wondered if it would be cheaper to wait till we boarded the ship and purchase then.

I also assume you don't get charged for the package on the day of disembarkation?

Any info would be amazing.

Here are the packages with US prices, which is what you would be charged if you purchased on board:

http://media.royalcaribbean.com/content/shared_assets/pdf/menus/beverage_packages.pdf

They will add 18% to the prices above at the time of purchase. No additional gratuity will be added when you order drinks. You are charged by the number of nights in the cruise.

Edited by clarea

Here are the packages with US prices, which is what you would be charged if you purchased on board:

http://media.royalcaribbean.com/content/shared_assets/pdf/menus/beverage_packages.pdf

They will add 18% to the prices above at the time of purchase. No additional gratuity will be added when you order drinks. You are charged by the number of nights in the cruise.

Bob, I'm sure this has been answered a few times over but I know you're up to date and quick with answers. I know you can buy any of the packages onboard but is there a cutoff during the cruise after which you cannot purchase the package for the remaining days of the cruise? Or will they allow you to purchase (for example on day 5 of a 9 day cruise) but charge you some minimum price, even if it calculates out to more than the per day package price?

Bob, I'm sure this has been answered a few times over but I know you're up to date and quick with answers. I know you can buy any of the packages onboard but is there a cutoff during the cruise after which you cannot purchase the package for the remaining days of the cruise? Or will they allow you to purchase (for example on day 5 of a 9 day cruise) but charge you some minimum price, even if it calculates out to more than the per day package price?

You must purchase for at least 4 days, and it must extend to the end of the cruise. The only exception I'm aware of is that you can have a package on a 3-day cruise.

You must purchase for at least 4 days, and it must extend to the end of the cruise. The only exception I'm aware of is that you can have a package on a 3-day cruise.

Sorry to hijack, but interested to know if packages are now available on 3 nights trips? We are having a mini break on Anthem in October which is just 3 nights, I seemed to recall that 3 night sailings were going to have beverage packages available, however it's not showing as available to purchase on my pre cruise planner? Any info appreciated.

Ah yes, the four day minimum does ring a bell now. As always, thank you sir!

Sorry to hijack, but interested to know if packages are now available on 3 nights trips? We are having a mini break on Anthem in October which is just 3 nights, I seemed to recall that 3 night sailings were going to have beverage packages available, however it's not showing as available to purchase on my pre cruise planner? Any info appreciated.

Thank you for your question, Peardrop. We do have beverage packages available for purchase on 3-night sailings now. You should be able to add them in your Cruise Planner within 90-60 days of your cruise. We hope this information helps, and we look forward to seeing you in October.