Drink Package

karena1

According to the T&C, are cocktails not included in the UDP? Even if they are less than $11?

No... it means any cocktails or beer or wine over 11 dollars are not included.

Consider the comma like "or"...

Also can someone confirm, if we got the UBP for ourselves (me & my husband) as part of the promotion, for free. Do our 2 girls get the soda package for free too?

We were told by our TA they would, but on our cruise docs we just see the UBP for 2 adults listed.

Also can someone confirm, if we got the UBP for ourselves (me & my husband) as part of the promotion, for free. Do our 2 girls get the soda package for free too?

We were told by our TA they would, but on our cruise docs we just see the UBP for 2 adults listed.

Yes, guests 3 - 4 in the stateroom would be entitled to the soda package.

I'm not sure how it shows up on the docs, if at all. You may need to log in to MyNCL and see it listed there under Vacation Summary.

I'm not sure how it shows up on the docs, if at all. You may need to log in to MyNCL and see it listed there under Vacation Summary.

The Vacation Summary only seems to say "Adult Beverage Package" in our case, but the Amenity Confirmation lists the passengers separately, so "BEVPKG" (Adult UBP) for 1-2 and BEVSOD (Ultimate Soda Beverage Package) for the others.

Does the drink need to be under $11.00 AFTER tip or before. Also, the package we got offered from our TA for 2016 was $62 and drinks under $10.

Drink $11 then tip is added. Will be covered under beverage plan.

I've been thinking about purchasing the UBP too..BUT... Just did Royal Caribbean's Ultimate Package drink plan…$55/Day and EVERYTHING was included…EVERYTHING… Red Bulls, Starbucks Coffee, fresh squeezed juices, bottled water…. Just about everything that is an EXCLUSION with NCL is an INCLUSION with RCCL package and it was the same price and it was WORTH IT! Spent time enjoying the package instead of worrying about exclusions...:confused:

Hmmmm….

NCL's current promotion is a FREE UBP. That's way cheaper than RCCL's $55. a day package. I enjoy free! I'll struggle with the exclusions!

Anything that comes out of the espresso machine at the coffee bar, or if you order an espresso drink during/after a meal. Brewed coffee in the buffet, MDR, Blue Lagoon, etc. is free. And some specialty restaurants serve French press coffee (no additional charge, this is included in the specialty dining cover charge).

Put another way, any (non-alcoholic) coffee drink that you normally have to pay for, you still have to pay for with the UBP.

Oh boy...here I assumed that the UBP covered specialty coffees. Getting my cruise lines mixed up...Celebrity most specialty coffees are included. Here it looks like they're not. Nuts. Was looking forward to my cappucinos. And my chocolate martini's which looking at the menu posted...they don't offer.

The espresso drinks are not that expensive. And you can try ordering your chocolate martini anyway. The dessert cocktail at Cagney's was under $10 last month, hopefully still under $11 this month: Van Gogh chocolate vodka, Godiva white chocolate liqueur, Irish cream. Mmmmmmm! Although now that I look at it, I wonder why they call it a "chocolate raspberry martini"??

I think we would all agree. There should be a sticky at the top of the board for UDP. The package has its own thread at least once a day. :) Then again, just put UDP in the search area.

That really wouldn't help here since this thread is about the UBP.

I think we would all agree. There should be a sticky at the top of the board for UDP. The package has its own thread at least once a day. :) Then again, just put UDP in the search area.

People don't look for the stickies any more than they peruse the first few pages to see if a question is already being discussed. ;)

Sounds like cappachino is not included. How much does a cappachino cost? Can you buy a coffee card? I am a big speciality coffee fan so want to get my fix in morning then my drinks in evening.:)

I was looking at the menus posted, I'm thinking of a ubp challenge, I wanna try every drink on the menus. Doesn't mean I will drink it all if I don't like it. I feel like I'm always drinking the same drinks with this free promotion....I'm up for the challenge !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was looking at the menus posted, I'm thinking of a ubp challenge, I wanna try every drink on the menus. Doesn't mean I will drink it all if I don't like it. I feel like I'm always drinking the same drinks with this free promotion....I'm up for the challenge !

60636ae61493803f42a164ea0a965222.jpg

*Living large one week at a time*

I think I tried everything on all the menus with UBP on my past 2 cruises. I definitely tried every single mojito at the Sugarcane Mojito bar on Getaway -- multiple times, every frozen drink listed at the pool bars, and all the standard drinks listed on the menus at O'Sheehan's, Headliners, etc (which all had the same menu). :D

My husband and I are considering a cruise with a "free" beverage package as an option. But our 24 year old daughter might be joining us in our cabin. The NCL website suggests that if anyone in a cabin buys a beverage package in a cabin, then everyone in the same cabin must also do so. So would we have to buy DD a beverage package in order to take advantage of the "free" offer?

My husband and I are considering a cruise with a "free" beverage package as an option. But our 24 year old daughter might be joining us in our cabin. The NCL website suggests that if anyone in a cabin buys a beverage package in a cabin, then everyone in the same cabin must also do so. So would we have to buy DD a beverage package in order to take advantage of the "free" offer?

If you choose the beverage package option, the first two guests in the cabin will receive the complimentary ultimate beverage package. Any other guests in the same cabin will automatically receive an unlimited soda package.

If you choose the beverage package option, the first two guests in the cabin will receive the complimentary ultimate beverage package. Any other guests in the same cabin will automatically receive an unlimited soda package.

What if your 2nd guest in the cabin is a child? We're hoping children can get unlimited virgin drinks, but I can't find that answer anywhere.

What if your 2nd guest in the cabin is a child? We're hoping children can get unlimited virgin drinks, but I can't find that answer anywhere.
There is no child's version of the UBP. Children get the soda package, which only officially includes soda, no virgin mixed drinks.