Menus posted outside of MDR

Gershep

Our experience has been that the daily MDR will be posted by/after breakfast time each morning outside the entrance (behind the glass display case.)

Don't recall ever seeing the entire week's menu posted all at once.

Get to know your server in the MDR as they generally know the specials for each night - also, try asking to see the menu for the week at the reservation desk for dining (although not sure the host/ess know - as items are rotated by the executive chef in charging ...)

also, try asking to see the menu for the week at the reservation desk for dining (although not sure the host/ess know - as items are rotated by the executive chef in charging ...)

Sure they do, menus and their order need to be chosen before the cruise starts as that affects provisioning, prepping (all meats come onboard frozen and defrozing them properly takes time), etc.

Also, butlers are and have been able to bring all menus in order to suites if asked.

We are just off the Epic and the menus for the entire week were available on the TV the first day. This was helpful in planning where we were going to eat for the week.

WOW !!!!!!!! It's so funny you say this because I will be on the Getaway late August. I had thought I heard you can view the weeks menu's from the TV in your stateroom, but when asked about it here on CC, I was told no you can not. hmmmmmmmmmmmmm??????? I would assume that if the Epic has it on the TV's than the Getaway should also have it on the stateroom TV's. Then again we all know what happens when we assume!!!!!! LOL... This definitely helps in planning especially when you are toting kids . Thanks for the post.

I was about to post the same thing brookie848 did. I discovered while on the Getaway you can view the entire weeks worth of menu's. It was awesome!

On the TV go to dining options, go to MDR and you can view the menus.

WOW !!!!!!!! It's so funny you say this because I will be on the Getaway late August. I had thought I heard you can view the weeks menu's from the TV in your stateroom, but when asked about it here on CC, I was told no you can not. hmmmmmmmmmmmmm??????? I would assume that if the Epic has it on the TV's than the Getaway should also have it on the stateroom TV's. Then again we all know what happens when we assume!!!!!! LOL... This definitely helps in planning especially when you are toting kids . Thanks for the post.

I can definitely tell you on the Epic and Breakaway-class ships like Getaway; you can see all of menus, not just the MDR, from the TV in your room. You can . Also, see the menus from the screens around the ship as well, such by the elevators. Definitely, very helpful when planning dinner reservations. [emoji16]

Sent from my SGH-T399 using Tapatalk