New itineraries being uploaded now

I was very excited to see new itineraries until I went and did a mock booking. A D1 in Oct. is $3,328.00 CAN for two people. WOW!! Now that is really high. I won't be cruising at those prices.

I'm assuming the BOGO "sale" is not applied yet...hopefully.

Why is Oasis showing Ft. Lauderdale instead of Port Canaveral as departure for July/Aug 2016?

And wow, on the Anthem prices 5 nights to Bermuda ($3,600 for an inside for 3) and even bigger wow for the 9 nights ($5,000 for an inside for 3)?!

Oasis is not moving to Port Canaveral until the beginning of November.

Edited by Ourusualbeach

Can someone please check prices for Navigator from Southampton for the end of July? I'm in the UK and can't seem to get on the American site.

Thanks in advance, Debbie.

Just the Explore and Anthem with dates up to Oct 2015 for Southamption as of right now.

Can someone please check prices for Navigator from Southampton for the end of July? I'm in the UK and can't seem to get on the American site.

Thanks in advance, Debbie.

I looked for July 2016 and nothing is showing yet for Navigator.

I love how the website calendar shows cruises up through March (10) 2017, but when I tell it to show me everything between December 2016 and March 2017 no cruises are displayed.

I guess I need to be patient.

I'm in the UK and can't seem to find any of this information, nor can I access the us website, am I losing the plot or do we simply play second fiddle and only get choices of cabins etc sometime on the future once people in the us have had the pick?

I'm in the UK and can't seem to find any of this information, nor can I access the us website, am I losing the plot or do we simply play second fiddle and only get choices of cabins etc sometime on the future once people in the us have had the pick?

Im UK as well and nothing loaded up past Apr / May 2016. :(

The usual and famous German TA that I can't name here, has the prices uploaded too. I could see the prices this morning on the RCI site and thought it was an error, but no, they are very very high. Oh well, I still booked, but an inside will have to do :(

Cindy

Edited by sg1phileshipper