Weird food ?

travelgoddes

How can you call crepes weird?:confused:

Chickens feet; chocolate covered bugs; tripe - they are weird:eek:.

Freshly made crepes with chocolate sauce are definitely NOT weird (and available at the crepe station in the buffet:D:D).

The crepe station really sets NCL apart. I am not sure that there is another cruise line that does them complimentary. Celebrity has a restaurant devoted to them and there is a charge.

Bouncing off cell phone towers, straight to your electronic device for your viewing pleasure.

The crepe station really sets NCL apart. I am not sure that there is another cruise line that does them complimentary. Celebrity has a restaurant devoted to them and there is a charge.

OTOH, crepes (both sweet and savory) in Bistro on Five on Celebrity Reflection were so much better than the ones served on any NCL ship - easily worth the small upcharge. I'm very happy with the offerings of both companies in that area. :)

I'm glad NCL offers a complimentary crepe station. DD became addicted to crepes since tasting them last summer on the Breakaway.

Fortunately, we found some ready-made crepes in Costco and we just add Nutella. That would keep us happy until the next cruise. lol! :)

Weird food?

Mac n cheez, hotdogs, flatiron steak, fajitas, chicken fingers, strawberry flavored milk, .......

Just thought I'd mention some weird food.

That's not weird food------just comfort food. I like ketchup on my mac & cheese. Maybe that's weird.

OTOH, crepes (both sweet and savory) in Bistro on Five on Celebrity Reflection were so much better than the ones served on any NCL ship - easily worth the small upcharge. I'm very happy with the offerings of both companies in that area. :)

It's funny. When we sailed on the Eclipse, we were all set to eat there and we met two ladies in the hall who said stay away. They said the crepes didn't taste that good. So we did.

At what meal do the make crepes in the buffet? I never noticed them on breakaway... Thanks!

They have it during dinner. We normally eat dinner somewhere else but we stop by the buffet afterwards to get the crepes.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

No pickled pigs feet???? We may have to reconsider this line...:cool:

:)Most people LOVE crapes ... nothing weird about them. Think of Crapes Suzette for sweet ones for desserts.

My favorite was a place called The Magic Pan and loved the ones filled with crab meat as a main course.

:p Pickled Pigs Feet are weird and have nothing to do with crapes. I've seen them pickled in jars and they really are the feet of young pigs pickled. :eek:

LuLu