Deal Or No Deal

Dardreamer

Sorry if this is a stupid question but I have only seen it on TV. How do they play it with 20 people? If it's like the one on TV, I thought there was just one person up there. Is it a different way of playing?

If I understand correctly you need to buy a card to play the game. Only one passenger gets picked to play on the big screen, but the other passengers can play along using their own cards.

Sorry forgot to ask - on the Breakaway for deal or no deal. We sailed two years ago and they played it on the large screen in Atrium two or three nights and was wondering if they still have this. Thank you.

I was just on the Breakaway Feb 22 sailing and they had the Deal or no Deal in the theater. About 200 or so were there playing.

We have seen this on just about every cruise for several years. When we went, it was always in the theater. While we have seen both big and small crowds, I would never say it's packed when in the theater. But that's just our experience.

Just got of Breakaway yesterday. Deal or no deal was in atrium for our sailing. CD told me that theater was to only be used for shows on BA. This was the only complaint we had about the entire cruise. Atrium is not a good venue for these types of things. Too small. You have to arrive 30-45 minutes prior to get a seat and it gets packed.

Just got of Breakaway yesterday. Deal or no deal was in atrium for our sailing. CD told me that theater was to only be used for shows on BA. This was the only complaint we had about the entire cruise. Atrium is not a good venue for these types of things. Too small. You have to arrive 30-45 minutes prior to get a seat and it gets packed.

We just got off the Breakaway too - we played Deal or No Deal in the theater...

Audience members who are playing along on their cards can win free pull tab tickets, free pictures, cash and even a cruise. We play every time we go. We enjoy it. I was even picked on 2 different occasions to play. However, not too lucky. First time my case had $1, second time I took an offer for $200some. All in all it was a fun time for us.

My dh and I have never played deal or no deal, but we sure get a kick out of watching the event. We've seen a couple of folks win a couple of the upper prizes.

We've never seen audience players win much. Just free photos, frames, maybe $50 at most. That's it.