Europe summer 2016?

I though I had read that Europe would be released for booking this week. Does anybody have information on when? I am not seeing itineraries on the RCCL website. I am not a past RCCL guest.

The schedule says March 19th and March 26th. The schedule does not mention exact times of day.

The schedule says March 19th and March 26th. The schedule does not mention exact times of day.

I thought there was a special window for C&A members today & tomorrow. I was just wondering if that window is available online or do you have to call for prices & itineraries. I just became a C&A member and this is the first time I have cared about maybe jumping in early.

Thanks

I thought there was a special window for C&A members today & tomorrow. I was just wondering if that window is available online or do you have to call for prices & itineraries. I just became a C&A member and this is the first time I have cared about maybe jumping in early.

Thanks

You have to call - and it's for Harmony Med itineraries for C&A today and tomorrow - open to others on the 19th.

You have to call - and it's for Harmony Med itineraries for C&A today and tomorrow - open to others on the 19th.

Ok thanks

I was thinking it was all Europe...looking for April 2016 Atlantic crossings

Is this just Harmony or all of Europe? Looking to book a Barcelona or Mediterranean ship the Summer of 2016 and want a suite under BOGO so hoping to book ASAP.

Sadly only Harmony, as it looks like... :( :( - the far LESS INTERESTING ship for me, of all sailing Europe in 2016... :rolleyes: