Next year

silver service

if you go to a certain very cold website used by Eskimos and type in say J614, you will find the itineraries without prices! Just use the prefix for your ship and an approximate number beginning with 6 for 2016.

Thank you Jean, very helpful actually found what I was looking for.

Pat

Thank you Jean, very helpful actually found what I was looking for.

Pat

Hi Pat

Thought you would have booked by now.

I was reading a post on Facebook today about next years Caribbean and they said the Britannia itinerary was boring and Azura looked better. They thought people would be attracted to Britannia because it was new. A better itinerary was needed on Azura to fill it, but Iv'e not looked at the details.

Robin

Argh! Spoken to school and the school holidays for 16/17 wont be decided until towards end of summer term - so we either risk it and book what we think they will be - or we will miss out on a christmas cruise - OH thinks just book it and if we get it wrong they will just have to be very ill!!

Hi

Looking at the dates for Christmas and from past memory I imagine we will break up on the 16th December and go back early January. In 30 yrs can't remember schools going back over a week in to January.

Not sure if this helps

Does anyone know by using the eskimo home website what the code is for Cunard?...

A is Azura

B is Britannia

D is Adonia

N is Ventura

J is Arcadia

Q- Queen Elizabeth

V- Queen Victoria

M- Queen Mary

I quite fancy the Oriana British Isles cruise but it clashes with my holiday to Canada next year so will have to give that one a miss

I`m interested more in 2017 as I`ve got 2 cruises this year, 2 next year

Have seen a 14 night Canary Islands Cruise on Ventura that sounds appealing so will be ringing up P&O tomorrow to find out prices etc

Looks like Oceana is still to be based in the Med - That link doesnt say anything about whats happening to Adonia...

Edited by cruisefan2012

Ulsteinvik - Oakworth96 - Jeanlyon

Thank you for listing the itineraries for P&O Cruises for 2016/2017 through your contact, the Liverpool cruise club and Eskimo home websites

It is strange that they ALL dont list Adonia`s itineraries but Liverpool Cruise Club mentions 8 ships... Hmmmmmmmmmm

Edited by cruisefan2012

Hi

Looking at the dates for Christmas and from past memory I imagine we will break up on the 16th December and go back early January. In 30 yrs can't remember schools going back over a week in to January.

Not sure if this helps

I am pretty sure it will be the 16th, 23rd is way too late, unless they did wed to wed which i have seen some schools are doing, but we have just had a chat about it, and im not really happy that if we went with Brittannia on the 16th/17th that we would arrive home nye or be mid flight - sort of imagined being up on deck in the Caribbean :(

I am pretty sure it will be the 16th, 23rd is way too late, unless they did wed to wed which i have seen some schools are doing, but we have just had a chat about it, and im not really happy that if we went with Brittannia on the 16th/17th that we would arrive home nye or be mid flight - sort of imagined being up on deck in the Caribbean :(

The sad thing is that many cruises don't work around term times - it is ok if you can work around the dates / have the odd day off, but if you are working in education there is no chance. E.g. Love the look of the July 22nd cruise to the Eastern Med but there is NO way of getting a day off work as it is the last day of the school year. Groan.:(

I really don't know why P&O's 2016 isn't on their website yet - most of the others are - RCI, Fred, Princess and Celebrity! Come on P&O!

Don't need the P&O site as all the information is out their. We have ours sorted. :)

Don't need the P&O site as all the information is out their. We have ours sorted. :)

My point is why should we have to hunt around elsewhere - P&O cruises should be on the P&O site first - surely!

Brilliant link thanks Oakworth :)

My point is why should we have to hunt around elsewhere - P&O cruises should be on the P&O site first - surely!

Brilliant link thanks Oakworth :)

Yes so the problem is the TA's who are posting the cruises early. That is not the fault of P&O.

You cannot book until the 9th April anyway.

Received an email when you can book your cruise.....

Monday 13 April 2015 - for March, April and May 2016 cruises

Wednesday 15 April 2015 - for June, July and August 2016 cruises

Thursday 16 April 2015 - for September, October and November 2016 cruises

Friday 17 April 2015 - for December 2016, and all available 2017 cruises