Call me Crazy, but....

Our July cruise will be our 10th, most of them with Carnial and Royal, and we absolutely enjoy both lines and the experience on both. Our last cruise there were minor issues with toilets not flushing, leaks in hallway on deck, but it didn't ruin our bacation

I have loved all my cruises and have been around for a long time...lol.

Took our first Carnivsl cruise in 1997.

So many talk about cutbacks. What they really are, are changes. Today we have a lot of things that we did not get back in the beginning. Carnival is just changing with the times.

Our July cruise will be our 10th, most of them with Carnial and Royal, and we absolutely enjoy both lines and the experience on both. Our last cruise there were minor issues with toilets not flushing, leaks in hallway on deck, but it didn't ruin our vacation. The crew fixed or where taking care of problems as they arose, and we had such a great time on the ship, we're rebooked for this year.

I love every single cruise that I have been on with Carnival. Give me a DOD and a sunny spot on the boat and I will have a GREAT time. I can always find something to eat that I love. I can find the good in every employee and in the ship. For $400 dollars, I think I get a FANTASTIC deal. When I read so many complaints, I just smile, knowing I will be the happy girl sitting in a lounger by the Aft Pool enjoying a slice of pizza in 289 days.

I sailed back when we had a lot more extras but, you know what, Carnival is the most affordable vacation you can go on and unless they take away loungers, the pool, and food in general, I will always choose Carnival. :)

If you've only sailed Carnival, then you can't compare CCL to any other cruiseline.

Happy that you are satisfied.

I was too, until I started cruising other lines. I found out what I had been missing real quick!

If you've only sailed Carnival, then you can't compare CCL to any other cruiseline.

I was too, until I started cruising other lines. I found out what I had been missing real quick!

As you can see by my signature, we have cruised other lines. However, have the most on Carnival.

We love cruising and each one is an adventure and a unique experience.as others have said, rarely is everything perfect but we feel so lucky that we are able to cruise as often as we do so no complaints.

Oh my gosh, I so agree with you! My first cruise was 8 years ago and I am going on my 9th cruise in August with Carnival! Plus we plan on going Spring Break of 2016. The value is amazing! Love walking on the ship and right away you feel like you are on vacation! We can only take vacations during the peak times so the cost is usually higher than non peak times. Carnival is the most affordable for us! No complaints here! We just go with the flow! Happy vacation!

Just the opposite for me. Tried Royal and Ncl. Nothing negative about those cruises but couldn't wait to get back to Carnival. Just love the more upbeat atmosphere that I experience with CCL.

I have sailed Disney and RCL... I will never, on my Accord, go to another line over Carnival. Sometimes, family decisions led us to a different line. I love Carnival.

Except there is no upbeat vibe anymore-Royal is the party line now. Deck parties, promenade parties-let me give you some info, that might illuminate things.

The smallest ship in the fleet, the Fantasy, was once required to have a minimum of 7 entertainment hosts. The Freedom, a Conquest class ship carrying about 3,000 passengers, had THREE. THIS is why there were next to no organized daytime activities.

What you say is something that was true-at one time.

Just not the present time.