Itinerary changed ...Labadee dropped

When will RC decide to contact me to tell me they switched ports on my cruise for Feb 2016? No Labadee but Nassau instead , I really was looking toward to Labadee ....bummer!

Allure , Feb 21, 2016

Edited by Midwestgal
sp

So can I ask, who did tell you ??

When will RC decide to contact me to tell me they switched ports on my cruise for Feb 2016? No Labadee but Nassau instead , I really was looking toward to Labadee ....bummer!

Allure , Feb 21, 2016

I looked at an e-mail sale they send out, looked at our dates to see if the discount beverage package would include our sailing and it showed Nassau .

It hanks for the link.

Hope it's a mistake...fingers crossed.

I have to say I love my other cruise site I've been part of for years but when I need info quick I can always count on CC.

Edited by Midwestgal

When they switched us from Tortola to St. Thomas on our upcoming cruise on the Jewel they never contacted us ... or anyone else that I know of. It just changed on our cruise planner along with a complete reorder of the ports. They made the change about 3 months from sailing.

Allure , Feb 21, 2016

NO!!! Really? I'm on that cruise too...there's 9 of us. We, especially the kids, were all looking forward to Labadee. I hate Nassau and won't even get off the ship. On top of that we are doing a B2B that includes Nassau the first week:mad::mad:

I wonder if the itinerary changed for the eastern too?? Where did you find the changes? RCI has not notified me of anything.....maybe they're waiting until after final payment to tell us.:rolleyes:

Only time we were ever contacted by RCL is when our cruise was cancelled or the full itinerary, departure port, the Dates of departure and the length of cruise!! were ALL changed.

Had ports changed often, some even dropped, there is no notification. I use CC to find out or keep checking the RCL web site.

So, this is a bummer if they have dropped Labadee

it is Nassau on all Jan & Feb 2016 when I looked.......:(

We are B2B and E & W showed Nassau for both months.

Edited by CVU

Looks like you have been worked up about this for 4 months. Why not just get it straight with rci with your ta's help

[url

Thinkng you must have lots of time on your hands to search out my past posts...I'm flattered:)

Edited by Midwestgal

NO!!! Really? I'm on that cruise too...there's 9 of us. We, especially the kids, were all looking forward to Labadee. I hate Nassau and won't even get off the ship. On top of that we are doing a B2B that includes Nassau the first week:mad::mad:

I wonder if the itinerary changed for the eastern too?? Where did you find the changes? RCI has not notified me of anything.....maybe they're waiting until after final payment to tell us.:rolleyes:

Read above posts, it's a mistake from what the one person was told.

Read above posts, it's a mistake from what the one person was told.

Yes I see that now. Hopefully it is just that, a mistake. I've emailed RCI anyway just for confirmation.....because you know you will always get the correct answer that way :-/

Edited by The Sunset Glow

Guest maddycat
That stinks....LOVE Labadee...HATE Nassau

Me too. I really wouldn't be happy with the change. I don't book any cruises that go to Nassau.

It may just be a mistake on the website....time will tell.

I choose Allure for the ship not the ports, although I did choose the western because I've been to all the port both eastern & western with the exception of Labadee. From everything I've read and heard about Allure she's a destination in herself so I'm thrilled to be finally sailing on her. It's been year since I've been in Nassau and if that's where we stop I'll find something to do I'm certian .

Edited by Midwestgal

We loved labadee. For one thing it is a "docked" port vs tendered which is a big deal for us. Second, we loved the excursion to the sandbar, although too short IMO, and that made the whole port for us. And, you get quality beach or ship time as you want to spend it. Very relaxing. We have Oasis booked and unfortunately, Nassau is our first stop. We don't plan on getting off the ship...more time to relax and enjoy the ship.

Sent from my iPad using Forums