Got $200 OBC on existing reservation

Hey, all of you who have existing reservations, make a call to see if your cruise is covered by the 5 Day Sale. I just called and got $100 OBC for both my DH and myself on our October 25, 2015, repo cruise from Boston to Tampa. I was on the phone less than 5 minutes and have the new invoice showing the $200 in OBC for our cruise. We are in an interior cabin but the sale still gave us the credit. The price of the cruise did not change and the OBC was added on. Usually, you don't get OBC with interior cabins but this Sale includes even the interiors. Make that phone call.

Hey, all of you who have existing reservations, make a call to see if your cruise is covered by the 5 Day Sale. I just called and got $100 OBC for both my DH and myself on our October 25, 2015, repo cruise from Boston to Tampa. I was on the phone less than 5 minutes and have the new invoice showing the $200 in OBC for our cruise. We are in an interior cabin but the sale still gave us the credit. The price of the cruise did not change and the OBC was added on. Usually, you don't get OBC with interior cabins but this Sale includes even the interiors. Make that phone call.

I did and they can't help me. Even when on Facebook no good. Glad you got one. Leaving Aug 22nd on the Oasis.

How long did ago did you book Flowers44?

This week.

I made the call to check, but because my reservation was made so long ago they would have had to reprice the cruise and it would have been much higher than the 200 OBC. It was worth the call to check though!

I guess this would apply to me, as I booked last year the price has since gone up. Thanks for the info.

Edited by mjforfunca

How long did ago did you book Flowers44?

I booked our repo cruise on January 6, 2015. I already had a $50 drop in price that was credited to my cruise and when I called today, they said I qualified for the OBC of $100 per person for $200 OBC for the cruise. I also just started using the RCCI Visa Card and got $100 credit for signing up for that. That is a total of $300 OBC for our 13 day repo cruise in October. I am loving RCCI right now.

I called based in this info - didn't get the $200 obc even though our cruise qualified because our cruise price jumped by $2500 for 2 adults and 3 kids!

We have connecting insides that we booked for anthem nov. 22, 2015. I'm sure glad we booked when we did (around August 2014)

I made the call to check, but because my reservation was made so long ago they would have had to reprice the cruise and it would have been much higher than the 200 OBC. It was worth the call to check though!

Same with me.....they said that I would have to reprice my cruise which I do NOT want them to do.

I booked so early that now my two cabins price out at $3000 more than what I paid....:eek:

I will just keep what I have......:p