Picture of in room mini bar?

Hi Rexycruiser,

This is a rough selection of the beers offered. It is dependant on cruise location for choices. If you go into your account that will give you a selection of spirits,wines and beers for your cabin.

Beers : peroni,Miller and lite, bud and lite, Heineken,corona,becks,coors and lite,Amstel Samuel Adams,?guiness and dos Equis?.

Hopefully here is a photo of our mini bar

image.jpg.a1e97f0e638d6df4c5ace9bfd7b7581c.jpg

Jean.

Hi Rexycruiser,

This is a rough selection of the beers offered. It is dependant on cruise location for choices. If you go into your account that will give you a selection of spirits,wines and beers for your cabin.

Beers : peroni,Miller and lite, bud and lite, Heineken,corona,becks,coors and lite,Amstel Samuel Adams,?guiness and dos Equis?.

Hopefully here is a photo of our mini bar

[ATTACH]343981[/ATTACH]

Jean.

Agree with you except that you have to be in a certain level of suite in order to pre-order alcohol. So, the list you provided isn't available to everyone online (but, of course, you can order it for your suite once you are onboard).

If not in an upper tier suite, don't worry about getting your minimal prestocked. Just tell your cabin steward what you want stocked and they'll switch out the items you don't want and then keep it that way throughout the cruise.

If not in an upper tier suite, don't worry about getting your minimal prestocked. Just tell your cabin steward what you want stocked and they'll switch out the items you don't want and then keep it that way throughout the cruise.

We were in penthouse but still had to order ( again) when we arrived.Also had drinks and nibbles removed the day before disembarkation!,

I've stayed in G and D cats and usually call Regents in advance to request booze that is not normally carried by Regent such as Hendrick's gin. Without failure, I find her waiting for me with a big smile along with her friend diet tonic water.

Z and TB

Be still, my heart! HENDRICKS! Will have our TA request some for us. Thanks for mentioning it!

Our pleasure! We plan to do the same for our upcoming IST-IST cruise on 6 SEP 15. I can almost taste it!

Z and TB

Hi Jane,

We must be very lucky as we have always had all our pre ordered items in situ waiting for us. Also the daily top ups have been spot on too.

On Navigator in October past we also had a surprise of strawberries soaked in champagne for the fizzy. Sorry you didn't have the same service as that's a disappointment.

Jean.

Hi Jane,

We must be very lucky as we have always had all our pre ordered items in situ waiting for us. Also the daily top ups have been spot on too.

On Navigator in October past we also had a surprise of strawberries soaked in champagne for the fizzy. Sorry you didn't have the same service as that's a disappointment.

Jean.

Strawberries soaked in champagne in your suite. I'm liking that and will definitely try to get some for The Boss.

Oh I am sure the Boss will just love the strawberries and fizz. The odd wee chocolate delight sweeties left for us also complimented it.

I am sure you will be well looked after just like we always feel on-board. The staff just seem to know how to add the touches of luxury to make your stay special.

:) Jean.