Navigator Restaurants Sabor?

Not sure, maybe there are no reservations left? We had really looked forward to eating there last month, but other than the tableside guacamole, the rest of the food served was just ok. We ate twice at Chops and once at Giovanni's and they were both much better than Sabor. Just our opinion, you may like it.

Same her but not that interested since we have a large selection of good Mexican restaurants in Dallas area, might try them for lunch. Really liked Izumi and the Italian restaurant last year on Navigator, will try to do both twice next month

Sabor, when introduced on Navigator was a fixed price, but as it's rolled out to other ships the pricing is a la carte. We really enjoyed our meals at Sabor and ate there twice on our last Navigator cruise.

I booked NOS Sabor on-line last week. We're eating there Sunday night.

Whitsel, I heard they cut off specialty restaurant reservations 10 days out so that may explain why you saw it a few days ago.

FYI - as a native Texan who LOVES Tex Mex, don't assume Sabor is comparable to what we have here. It is more upscale Mexican, no Tex. We thought it was outstanding and possibly the best meal we've had on Royal. Initially we had the same snobbery about the concept and were definitely proven wrong.

FYI - as a native Texan who LOVES Tex Mex, don't assume Sabor is comparable to what we have here. It is more upscale Mexican, no Tex. We thought it was outstanding and possibly the best meal we've had on Royal. Initially we had the same snobbery about the concept and were definitely proven wrong.

We thought the same thing as we are from Texas as well. We prefer Tex-Mex and this is more gourmet Mexican (if that's a thing..lol). We ordered Caso and it was more like cheese stick cheese (litereally had to cut off pieces of cheese for our chips and salsa was really just pico). The food was good but compared to Giovanis table and Chops grill it didn't match up in our opinion.

We thought the same thing as we are from Texas as well. We prefer Tex-Mex and this is more gourmet Mexican (if that's a thing..lol). We ordered Caso and it was more like cheese stick cheese (litereally had to cut off pieces of cheese for our chips and salsa was really just pico). The food was good but compared to Giovanis table and Chops grill it didn't match up in our opinion.

We are from Boston but really love Mexican food...we have done tex mex, real mex, and Cali-mex and love it all....the food at Sabor was really tasty and prepared well - but I wanted to mimic the comments above about the queso - it's was very strange and hard to enjoy....

I also got sangria with a jalepenos in it...that was an interesting twist!

I booked NOS Sabor on-line last week. We're eating there Sunday night.

Whitsel, I heard they cut off specialty restaurant reservations 10 days out so that may explain why you saw it a few days ago.

I thought if that but it was still going to let me book chops or Giovanni's so that's what had me confused.

Thanks tho :) are u on board this Sunday?

We are from Boston but really love Mexican food...we have done tex mex, real mex, and Cali-mex and love it all....the food at Sabor was really tasty and prepared well - but I wanted to mimic the comments above about the queso - it's was very strange and hard to enjoy....

I also got sangria with a jalepenos in it...that was an interesting twist!

Let me be clear..the food was good..just the style of cooking wasn't as preferred to our liking as the other two specialty restaurants.. I Wouldn't tell anyone not to there..we had a good experience just not top choice among the three we tried

We ate at Sabor's on our 3/1/15 cruise. We were a party of 6 all from Texas, like others have commented - we were not impressed!! Food was OK, just not anything to write home about and for $25/pp too expensive for Mexican food! What did it for my DH was when the waiter literally threw the desert silverware onto the middle of the dirty table, not on a tablecloth (they don't have any), napkin or placemat. The restaurant is pretty small and to be honest, we felt rushed. Now I can say we tried it, but never again.

We ate at Sabor's on our 3/1/15 cruise. We were a party of 6 all from Texas, like others have commented - we were not impressed!! Food was OK, just not anything to write home about and for $25/pp too expensive for Mexican food! What did it for my DH was when the waiter literally threw the desert silverware onto the middle of the dirty table, not on a tablecloth (they don't have any), napkin or placemat. The restaurant is pretty small and to be honest, we felt rushed. Now I can say we tried it, but never again.

Thanks for info, so many people said it was great. I also really do not understand that all the pay restaurants even chops at 35 per do not have table cloths, we were not impressed with Chops either but will give them another try