Grandeur 2-3-15 Rocking good time!

• 3 weeks later...

I have a question for recent Grandeur cruiser's. We been on this ship many times but the dining rules change often. Sometimes there are 2 formals and the rest are casual; sometimes they sneak in two of the 'smart' casual. The documents say one thing but they aren't always accurate. So, finally! We are getting ready to do a 10 night E. Caribbean and wondering if any recent 10 night cruisers can tell us how many formals you had and were there any 'smart' casual?

Thanks!!!

We just returned from the 10 night E. Caribbean. There were 2 formal nights, the second night and the 9th night. I do not remember any "smart" casual nights. On formal nights I would say about 50-75% of men wore some type of suit/sports coat. And the others wore plain slacks, sports shirts, jeans, baseball caps, etc. This was a cruise with many families and children. It seemed as though there were many empty seats in the dining room, so perhaps many people were eating dinner in the Windjammer.

I have a question for recent Grandeur cruiser's. We been on this ship many times but the dining rules change often. Sometimes there are 2 formals and the rest are casual; sometimes they sneak in two of the 'smart' casual. The documents say one thing but they aren't always accurate. So, finally! We are getting ready to do a 10 night E. Caribbean and wondering if any recent 10 night cruisers can tell us how many formals you had and were there any 'smart' casual?

Thanks!!!

I can no longer detect any differences in the way people dress on a casual vs smart casual night.