Cantilevered hot tubs on Oasis

Hi There

Are the cantilevered hot tubs on Oasis ONLY in the solarium? And, what is the age you have to be to go into the solarium?

They are not inside. They are just outside the solarium. :)

Edited by janetz

Based on what Janetz said, you shouldn't have a problem on Oasis, but FYI: From what I have seen, on all ships you have to be 16 or over to use the solarium pool and hot tubs.

There is one exception, from the RC website: "During inclement weather and select hours, the ship may permit the Solarium Pool to be used by persons under age 16 provided they are directly supervised by a parent or guardian."

Edited by TBone2K

My concern was mainly for the cantilevered hot tubs because I think those would be cool to try out. My daughter will be 2 months shy of 16 so we will not go into the solarium but it sounds like she can use the hot tub :)

Thanks!

The cantilevered jacuzzis on Oasis and Allure are just outside of the Solarium, but they are still designated as 16 and over. There is a rules sign right in front of them and the sign says 16 and over.

To the op...2 months shy of 16? You'll be fine. Enjoy your cruise. :)

Edited by Aquahound

Not to start the over/under 16 debate, but I have seen teens (who looked to be under the designated age) in the Solarium pools and tubs before who weren't automatically booted out. I think it comes down to an issue more of behavior than a number with teenagers. If they're not causing any problems or being loud I think you'll be okay. As always, YMMV.