P&O 2016 Cruises

TopCruzer

Hey everyone

So does anyone know at all when the 2016 P&O cruises will be released ? Surely it should be in the next couple of months hopefully.

Hello,

They are out today!!

However, if you look at the thread entitled 'Next Year' you will see the cruises have been listed.

Their all a bit uninspiring - nothing to the baltic in The school holidays apart from a sailing where children are not allowed (ie Arcadia)...a load of 7 nt Fjords sailings during that time all visiting more or less the same places...

I would like to try Britannia but the calls on the fjords cruises are the same 4 I've been to before! I don't want to do a two nighter so it's a shame there are no 4 or 5 nighters on her. (can't afford more than a 7 nighter next year I don't think!)

Having said that there is a 5 nighter with 2 days in Amsterdam and le Harve which makes a change from Bruges which is perfect as my DH's birthday falls within it, just a shame it's Azura again! Not that I didn't enjoy Azura but I would like to try a different ship ( so far 2 out of 4 of my cruises been on her!)

Update. Just received new thin P & O brochure. Benefits are choice of OBC, car parking in Southampton, return coach travel or airport parking. Also, if a Peninsular Club member and you book before 31st May 2015, receive 5% discount and if booking a Captain's Choice Cruise receive 10% discount. In addition, also receive 5% discount if booking a selected Peninsular Club Cruise.

There appears to be usual benefits of OBC, coach transfer or parking. Also 5% early discount, additional 5% discount on certain cruises for peninsular members.

Thanks, just found that info on another piece of paper.

Hoped to find an interesting cruise round UK in 2016 like the Britannia cruise this year but there's none.

Have you seen Oriana has a 12 night British Isles cruise and an 8 night one?

Edited by P&O SUE

Anyone know when the new full 2016 brochure will be out?

Its out now. Mine arrived in the post yesterday. If you have an iPad or tablet you can download the full brochure with the P&O app.

Brian

Me too. Maybe they have cut down the print run of the full brochure to save money, and are only sending them to people who have reached some minimum rank in the Peninsular Club? Or it might just be that the Easter break has delayed sending some of them out.

Me too. Maybe they have cut down the print run of the full brochure to save money, and are only sending them to people who have reached some minimum rank in the Peninsular Club? Or it might just be that the Easter break has delayed sending some of them out.

Hi, I received the full brochure last week and I've only been on the two cruises so I'm only in the Pacific tier.

Bob

Thanks. Scrub that theory, then.

I didn't receive the small brochure but was able to view it through my in laws copy so was surprised to receive the full brochure but both are showing the B635 error which has a different itinerary on the website

Bob

Maybe the travel agents have them in stock. Also on line or download onto I pad.

The full brochure was waiting for us when we got home from the Azura last Friday.

I find it easier to read from the web site rather than the brochure, also easier to find out the price for the different grades of cabins.

Edited by kersh