Princess 50th anniversary celebration

lauren0309

Was the promo free specialty dinner tied into the 50th Celebration?

While I'm on it, does that free dinner have to be used the first night or can you change it?

There was a free promo specialty dinner that was used to attract bookings. Princess said they would make the restaurant reservation for you, thus picking the day and time and restaurant.

However, once onboard passengers could reschedule their dinner to the restaurant of their choice on the day and time of their choice, subject to availability.

There was a free promo specialty dinner that was used to attract bookings. Princess said they would make the restaurant reservation for you, thus picking the day and time and restaurant.

However, once onboard passengers could reschedule their dinner to the restaurant of their choice on the day and time of their choice, subject to availability.

Thank you!

I don't know how we got the room cat upgrade promo and the free dinner promo but I'll take it! Plus my DD is getting the 50th bottle of wine promo.

We were the Most Traveled (first time) on the 3 Jan Coral Princess. Received the regular crystal for Panama and the champagne - nothing had anything about the 50th anniversary.

On our last trip (Royal) earlier this year, CC Hostess had just gotten the 50th anniversary crystal and we were fortunate enough to receive one. Very pretty.

• 4 weeks later...

:D

Just read that this is Princess' 50th anniversary year. Lots of stuff going on if your cruising in 2015. Free tote bags in each room, special menus, love boat disco party, special 50th anniversary deserts, lots of giveaways. I picked a good year to sail! :D

Thanks For your comment! I am so excited! First time in Princess!

Sounds like Princesses gifts are a bit underwelming.

funny, I've been cruising for the last couple years at least once if not twice and never knew that bags were given to passengers in their staterooms. Is that only with a suite?

Why should you be getting "gifts?"

I've received the blue tote bags since I started sailing with Princess... it's always on the bed upon embarkation. No, those are for everyone, but really, they aren't anything special.

This is SOP.

I've received the blue tote bags since I started sailing with Princess... it's always on the bed upon embarkation. No, those are for everyone, but really, they aren't anything special.

But this time it will have the 50th Anniversary logo on it.

Sure to become a valued collector's item.